Moving In {Chapter 1}

You need to know dese:

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

H/C = Hair Color

H/L = Hair Length

E/C = Eye Color

F/C = Favorite Color

S/C = Second Color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV:

I slowly walked up to my new house. The F/C door shined in the sunlight. The house was white with S/C shades. I walked to the door and opened it. The house was huge! It had 1 master bedroom, 3 bathrooms, and a guest bedroom. The master bedroom had a huge closet. I walked to my bedroom and flopped down on my F/C colored bed. I looked around the room to see everything unpacked. I thought: This will be a calmmmmmmmmm dayyyyyyy! As I thought this, I heard the doorbell. "Or not...." I said getting up. I walked to the door and was greeted by Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan. "Hey guys!" I said when I opened the door. "Hey Y/N, wanna come to a sleepover? It's tonight at our place!" Katelyn gushed. I thought about meeting the new people. "Sure! Will the others that I haven't met yet be there?" I asked. "Kawaii~Chan invited Aaron~Kun, Garroth and Laurence~Kun, Dante~Kun, and Travis~Kun. Kawaii~Chan hopes they will come!" Kawaii~Chan screamed in fangirlnisum. "Uh ok, I'll be there." I said walking back into my house. "Yay a sleepover!" I said sarcastically.

I ran upstairs to get changed. I threw on this outfit:

 I threw on this outfit:

I then packed my bag and ran over to Aphmau's house. I knocked and someone came to answer the door. I looked into his blue eyes. I then scaned his body and realized who it was. I jumped into him and gave him a hug. "Hey Y/N!" He said. "Hi!" I didn't see but I realized that Laurence, Garroth, Aaron, and Travis were growling at him.