⇻ secret talent

grayson -
i walked into the kitchen, expecting to find food, but instead i find a piece of paper on the counter.

hi sweetie,
i went out to buy some groceries for dinner tonight, so i need you to help me with chores. i made a list of all the things you should do by the time i get home. have fun!

love, mom.

great. what fun (note the sarcasm). i plugged in my phone to the speaker, blasting my favorite song. if i'm gonna do chores, i might as well make the best of it. i grabbed a broomstick and started sweeping the floors of the house, singing and dancing along to the song. i was so into it, that i didn't even realize that grayson had invited himself in to my house.

"having fun?" he said, with a smile, as he leaned on the doorframe of the kitchen.

"how long were you there?" i asked, hoping he hadn't been there long enough.

"long enough to know that you have a beautiful voice," he said, smiling softly at me. "why don't you sing more often?"

"because i'm not good at singing," i said, turning down the music.

"are you kidding me?" he began. "you have the most beautiful voice i've ever heard."

"you're probably just saying that," i mumbled, continuing to dust the furniture.

"i'm really not," he said, as i felt his large hands grip my waist as he carried me up so i can reach the shelf.

"well thank you then," i said, as he set me down, giving him a kiss. "and if you're here, you might as well help me with my chores." i said, while giggling, throwing him the duster
(i think that's what it's called). he groaned, but he started dusting the television.

"you so owe me."

ethan -
"truth or dare?" ethan asked me. i thought about it for awhile because i know ethan long enough to know that his dares or the worst and his truths are the most embarrassing.

"dare," i finally said.

"i dare you to..." he looked around the room, looking for something for me to do. "do a backflip," he said. "and if you can't do it, you have to give me a kiss." he added, with a smirk.

"easy," i said. the thing that he didn't know about me, was that i did gymnastics for ten years. i got up and did a perfect backflip, landing on my feet. i looked at ethan and he was staring at me with his mouth opened.

"i didn't know you could do that," he said. "where did you learn to do that?"

"i did gymnastics for ten years," i said, like it was no big deal.

"you never told me that," he said.

"hey ethan, i did gymnastics for ten years," i said, as i sat down next to him. he rolled his eyes as i laughed.

"i still want a kiss," he said, pulling me into his embrace.

"nope," i simply said, turning my head away from him, as he tried to kiss me.

"come on, please," he said, as i laughed while shaking my head. he pouted and i gently placed my lips on his.

"happy?" i asked. he nodded with a bright smile on his face. "truth or dare?"

a/n: little update! thanks for reading!
ily (edited)