⇻ diy challenge (g)

a/n: so i know i said i was gonna post twice every other day, but we all know that's not happening.

based on the video; mostly dialogue :)

gray -
"what's up guys?! we're back!" grayson and ethan said at the same time for their intro. you stood behind the camera, waiting for them to tell you to come into frame.

"today, we're doing something that everybody loves, they just can't enough of it! what is it ethan?" grayson said, smiling.

ethan gave grayson a weird look, which made you giggle a little, but ethan just simply said, "diys".

"yes! today, we're doing diys our style. we'll be doing three rounds and we'll doing them on this table," grayson said, slamming his hands on the table in front of him. "and we have a special guest here to be our judge. i would like to welcome my girlfriend, y/n!" grayson said excitedly, reaching over behind the camera and gently taking your hand, pulling you in front of the camera. grayson and ethan started cheering as you came into frame, making you roll your eyes slightly at how silly and excited they were.

"hi, i'm y/n!" you said excitedly, standing in between the twins. "if you didn't know, i'm grayson's girlfriend and ethan's best friend," you said, smiling brightly, as you felt grayson wrap an arm around you and placed a kiss to the side of your head.

"you're not my best friend," ethan said jokingly.

"i'm your only friend," you said jokingly, implying that he doesn't have any friends.

"i have friends!" he exclaimed, pushing you softly, and pretending to be mad. you just laughed.

"okay, okay!" grayson yelled, telling both of you to quiet down. "she's gonna be our judge and we're moving on to round one."

"for round one, we're gonna be making something that everyone loves. they just can't keep it in their pants," grayson said, making you and ethan laugh at his word choice. "gummies."

the twins set off to different rooms to make their gummies while you patiently waited for them to finish. you wandered around the warehouse, having fun by yourself with the foam pit and trampoline while you waited.

when they were done, they brought over their finished product to their table. you took a look at grayson's gummies and smiled, thinking "aw, how cute", seeing that it was a gummy turtle and starfish. when you looked at ethan's, you immediately face palmed, and exclaimed "oh my god!" seeing that it was a penis. ethan laughed as you and grayson moved away from his gummy.

"you're childish," you said to ethan. ethan laughed and moved the platter, making the penis jiggle.

"stop!" you and grayson yelled. grayson playfully covered your eyes with his hands, claiming you were too young to watch, making you laugh.

"okay, okay, let's see who taste better," grayson said, handing you the starfish.

"i want the turtle," you said, reaching to pick up the turtle gummy instead. you took a bite out of it, tasting it. "that's good!" you said, taking another bite. it tastes exactly like a gummy should. "it's freakin' delicious."

"taste mine," ethan said, giving you a piece. you took it and ate it, recognizing the taste of normal jello, nothing too special.