2. 'Rivalry at its peak'

Hello Everyone.....I hope you are doing good

I am so happy to see your response. Please continue showering me with your love and support.💜💜

Here is the next chapter

Happy Reading!!

Target- 60 votes
****************************

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES (IIAS)

There was an English assignment coming up, and students had to study various literary works of renowned authors. For this, they required various reference books. The teacher had advised them to get it issued from the library.

LIBRARY

Sonakshi (Placing the book 'Shakesperean Tragedy' on the table)- "Good morning Sir, I need to study this book for my assignment. Will you please issue it to me??"

Librararian- "Ofcourse, (taking out the library slip from the book) Here is it....but please return it after one week."

Sonakshi- "Sure Sir, Thank you" ( goes)

She had hardly taken a few steps when Dev arrived at the Issue Counter.

Dev: "Sir, aapne toh kaha tha ki Shakesperean Tragedy ki last copy library mein available hai....main pichle aadhe ghante se dhoondh raha hun and am unable to find it. Will you please help me?? Its really urgent"

Librarian: "Oh...Dev...Kya kaha tumne?? Shaksperean Tragedy?? Yeh book toh maine abhi uss ladki ko issue kar di" ( pointing towards Sonakshi)

Dev turned around and saw Sonakshi with the book in her hand. He was already pissed off at her and not getting the desired book added more to his frustation.

Dev: (Moving towards her) "Listen Ms. Sonakshi.....topper of Quaterly Examinations....mujhe yeh book chahiye because I need to complete my English Assignment....So you better return the book and I will get it issued"

Sonakshi was again surprised by his rude behaviour. He was not even requesting her but ordering her...!! But still she maintained calm and said: "Mr Dev....I have already issued this book and for your kind information I too need to complete my assignment. So, am extremely sorry....I cant return this book to you"

Dev: "Listen....main library mein pehle aaya tha....So this book should be mine"

Sonakshi: "Yeh kaisa logic hai?? Maine yeh book pehle issue ki....therefore its mine (turning towards the Librarian) Sir, aap hi kuch boliye naa"

Librarian: "Arre tum donon ko yahi book chahiye aur woh bhi aaj??"

Both Dev and Sonakshi nodded their heads.

Librarian: "Toh tum donon half half karlo...."

Both in unision- "Kya??"

Librarian: "Mera matlab hai ki why don't you both study together and share the book??"

Dev was not at all pleased with the idea. He angrily said "Sir, main bohot hi shaant environment mein studies prefer karta hun....I am in no mood to study when DISTURBING ELEMENTS(eyeing Sonakshi) are around"

That was it. Sonakshi could not remain calm after this statement of his. Here she wanted to make a peaceful settlement and Dev was busy instigating her and worsening the situation. She retorted back angrily: "Aap samjhte kya hain apne aap ko?? Main koi marri nahiin ja rahi hun aapke saath book share karne ke liye...(passing the book to him) you better take this book. I will somehow manage. Choti choti baton mein main apna time waste nahiin karti hun"

Love Till Eternityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें