7. 'Uninvited Friendly Guest'

Hii everyone....

I know am late with the update, but trust me it wasn't intentional. To write this particular book, a correct state of mind and a balanced mood is required, which is not the case with other books. So, that is the reason they have frequent updates.😊

But here is the next update,

Target- 85 votes 😔

Happy Reading!!
****************************
It had been two moths since Dev and Sonakshi's 'friendly date'. But, these two months had brought about some changes in them. They used to meet every Sunday and spend time in gardens, beaches, monuments, etc. Even in college, they used to meet at their secret venue- The Library Staircase.

In such a short span of time, they had become really close friends. Earlier, they respected each other because of their academic achievements but now they admired each other for the person they were. They gradually found that they have lot of things in common. So, they talked about variety of topics. Sonakshi was impressed by Dev's depth of knowlege on various subjects whereas earlier she had thought of him as an arrogant boy.

Sonakshi, out of guilt of hiding something from her mother, had also mentioned about Dev to Asha. She had discussed about him as a friend but did not disclose of their numerous 'friendly dates' on every Sunday. However, none of their friends had any idea about their growing friendship or their secret meetings.

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES (IIAS)

One day, Dev and Sonakshi were chatting as usual at their secret venue when something struck Sonakshi and she exclaimed, "Oh..main toh tumhe batana hi bhool gayi Dev!! Kal main tumse milne nahiin aa sakti"

Dev's face immediately turned pale and he quickly asked, "kyon?? Kyon nahiin aa sakti tum kal?? Kal Sunday hai Sonakshi..!! Ab main kya karunga tumhaare bina?"

"Inn do mahinon de pehle Sundays nahiin aate the kya?? Kaise spend karte the tum?? Aur Dev main kal sach mein nahiin aa sakti. Kal humaare ghar puja hai." answered Sonakshi

"Woh toh pehli ki baat thi. Now I can't even think of spending Sundays without you. Aur achanak puja kyon?? Anything special" asked Dev

"Uff...Dev!! Sirf ek din ki toh baat hai. Aur maa har saal puja rakhti hain. And this year, tomorrow is the auspicious day for it. Toh please man jao naa...hum agle Sunday bahar chale jayenge. Aur fir college mein toh milte hi hain naa..." Sonakshi tried to explain

Dev was visibly upset because he didn't want to spend even a day without talking to her or listening to her voice. But he agreed as Sonakshi seemed to be excited for the annual puja.

"Fine. If that is what you wish. Hum next Sunday hi ghoomne jayenge." he said and tried to force a smile.

Sonakshi also smiled and replied, "Thank you Dev. And am sorry ki maine tumhe abhi bataya. I had completely forgotton about it."

Dev: "Its ok. Not a problem. Kal enjoy karna tum."

Sonakshi laughed and said, "Dev...kal puja hai, party nahiin that I would enjoy myself" and continued laughing

Dev too smiled after seeing her laugh so whole heartedly. "Tumhe aise haste hue dekhne ke liye toh main kitne Sundays ki outing chod sakta hun" he thought to himself.

After sometime, Sonakshi glanced at her watch and said, "Accha Dev...main chalti hun. Nahiin toh late ho jayega. Bye" and turned to leave when Dev stopped her.

"Sonakshi...aaj main tumhe ghar drop kar dun?? Kal toh aise bhi tum nahiin aaogi...toh kam se kam aaj toh mere saath kuch time spend karlo" Dev requested

Love Till Eternityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें