1. 'Topper'

Hello Everyone!!😊😊

Thank you so much for voting and commenting on my Character Sketch😘😘

Here I present you the very first chapter of the The Book- 'Love Till Eternity'😀

Target- 55 votes
**********************************

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES (IIAS)

It was the day of the result. The result of Quaterly Teminal Examination. There were many students pushing, punching and even climbing on each other to see their result.

But, there stood a handsome boy, away from all the chaos, gigling with his friends. He was sure that like everytime, he will stand first in the class. He was accustomed to it, so there was no excitement or curiosity in him to see the result. In fact, it won't be wrong to say tht he knew the result even before giving the exam.

Bunty: "Yaar Dev, tu bada has raha hai. Kya baat hai??"

Vicky: "Arre Bunty, yeh toh hasega hi naa....topper joh tehra. Yeh tension vension toh hum jaison ke liye hai"

Dev: "Nahiin yaar....aisa nahiin hai. Mujhe toh already result pata hai. Kya hoga....wohi No.1 rank, class mein honour, college ki ladkiyan mujh par aake mar mitingin...nothing new....I already know this...."

Nishant: "Haan haan pata hai...chal fir bhi aake result toh dekhle"

Dev: "Haan theek hai....chalo"

They went to see the result list, shoving people out of their way. Dev went ahead, while his friends handled the crowd. He closed his eyes and placed his finger on the first name of the list. It was his style of checking the result. And then, opened it after a few seconds, And there he got the biggest shock of his life. His finger was placed on the name of Sonakshi Bose. His eyes shot wide open. He then checked his name. He had stood second in the examination. But Dev wasn't able to believe it. He wasn't able to accept the fact that someone can beat him too. He wasn't able to believe that he had not stood first but second. He blinked his eyes and checked the list again and again.

Dev: "Yeh kaise ho sakta hai?? Koi aur first kaise aa sakta hai??"

Bunty: "Kya hua Dev?? Tu itna pareshan kyon hai??"

Dev: "Dekh na Bunty.....first position par mera naam nahiin balki Sonakshi ka naam likha hai"

Nishant: "Kya?? Aisa kaise ho sakta hai?? Tu fir se check karna...chodh main karta hun"

He checked the list and found that indeed Sonakshi has topped the exam.

Here, Dev was angry as well as hurt. More than his defeat, he was angry over someone else taking his position as a first ranker. His ego had been hurt badly. He then tried remembering Sonakshi.

Sonakshi.....Sonakshi Bose was one of the few new students who had joined the college in its final year. Though, she was his classmate he didn't knew anything about her as she never went ahead and introduced herself to him and Dev never acknowledged her. He was used to being in limelight. On the contrary, she was a reserved person or maybe self conscious, thought Dev. A nobody in the class had managed to get ahead of him was the thing that hurt him deeply.

Dev(angrily): "Chal....class mein chalte hai."

He moved towards the classroom followed by his friends.

CLASSROOM

Dev was so angry that he threw his bag on the bench and punched the table. He then saw Sonakshi who was happily chatting with her friends. This enraged him more.

Love Till Eternityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें