16. 'Fainted'

Hii Everyone....

Thanks a lot for voting and commenting on the previous chapter.

Happy Reading!!

Target- 155 votes♥️
****************************
Everyone was excited for Dev and Sonakshi's engagement and Ravindra went ahead and contacted their family priest to tell an auspicuous date for the same. However, the priest informed them them that there was no good date until next two weeks to conduct the engagement. He would surely give the suitable dates after two weeks. Ravindra and Asha agreed to it. After all, what was the rush?? It was just a matter of two weeks. Little did they know that their world would turn upside down in these 15 days....

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES (IIAS)

On the other hand, Sonakshi was annoyed with Dev as he was continously passing her love letters when she trying to pay attention in the class. As soon as the class ended, she rushed out without even glancing back at him.

Now Dev knew that this time convincing Sonakshi would be really tough. "Dev...ab toh tu gaya" and mentally face palmed himself.

He searched for her throughout the college and finally his search came to an end in the library. She was reading a magazine intently. He was about to go towards her, but at that exact moment, Rahul, famously known as 'chipku', came and sat beside her. He passed a flashy smile to Sonakshi and she was highly irritated. But she saw Dev frowning, from the corner of her eyes and decided to play along.

"Hiiiiii Rahullllll" she said extra sweetly and Dev clenched his fist.

Rahul was on cloud nine as it was the first time a beautiful girl had greeted him so sweetly. "Hiiii Sonakshi....btw, can I call you Sona...ofcourse you wont mind. Right Sona??"

Sonakshi was speechless because of his frankness and over friendliness. But she faked a smile and said, "ofcourse...not a problem. Waise Rahulll...can you pls check the score of today's match??"

"Yeah...yeah...why not" and immediately started surfing the net. Meanwhile, Dev was seeing all this and was burning in anger.

He banged the table near him and sat down, but chose that seat from which he can keep an eye on them easily.

On the other side, Rahul told Sonakshi the cricket score and in order to impress her also opened a running commentary site, so that they can listen to all the happenings of the match.

Dev, seeing them bond over her favourite sport, cricket, was fuming.

He had enough of all this and shouted for the librarian, "Sir...can I please ask is this a library or a restaurant?? There is so much of noise over here. How will the students study??"

The librarian looked up from his book and said, "Yes...yes I will see to it" and walked towards Sonakshi and Rahul.

"Sonakshi....what are you doing??" but then he heard the running commentary of the match and asked, "Yeh aaj ke match ka score hai??"

"Yes Sir..." Sonakshi replied smilingly

"Accha?? Kohli ne kitne banaye??" he asked inquisitively

"82 Sir"

"Really...then am sure ki iss baar century marega"

"Yes Sir....jaise hi century hogi, main sabse pehle aapko bataungi" she said smartly

"Ofcourse.....suno...suno" he said and left for the canteen while Sonakshi silently laughed.

With his this move also going down in drain, Dev was angry as hell. Just then, the diva of the college, Sharanya entered the library.

Love Till Eternityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें