5. 'Hospital Meet'

Hey Everyone!! I know am a bit late in updating but actually I was disturbed and not in correct state of mind to give you all an update....However, will try to give you updates ASAP....

Target- 80 votes

Happy Reading!!
***********************

BOSE HOUSE

Asha was continuosly instructing Sonakshi but she was lost in her own world. She was worrying about Dev's health and his present condition. She had come to know that he was admitted in City Hospital through his facebook status. But her chain of thoughts were broken by Asha's loud voice.

Asha: "Sonaa....kahaan hai tera dhyaan?? Main kabse tujhse kuch keh rahi hun....sun kyon nahiin rahi??"

Sonakshi: "Sorry maa...bass neend poori nahiin hui naa isiliye....aap kya keh rahi thi??"

Asha: "Neend kaise poori hogi?? Raat bhar padhayi jo karni hai...accha sun maine mannat maangi thi ki agar tum iss baar bhi exam mein first aati ho toh main ek naariyal (coconut) aur Rs 1101 chadhaungi....toh please yeh mandir mein chadha dena..."

Sonakshi: "Kya maa....aap bhi....yeh mannat vannat?? Accha theek hai coconut dedo main chadha dungi...."

Asha: "Arre aise kaise?? Aise jayegi mandir??(pointing towards her jeans and shirt) Acche se tayyar hoke jaa...Saare pehen le"

Sonakshi: "Maa yeh saree ki kya zaroorat hai?? Mandir hi toh jaana hai (Asha glared at her) theek hai pehen leti hun....Ab khush??"

Asha smiled and patted her back.

Sonakshi quickly changed into a magenta coloured saree and did very light makeup. She then took the money and coconut and went to the temple. She prayed for her success, her mother and and also for Dev's recovery. As she was coming down from the stairs, she thought why not go and enquire about Dev's condition. Moreover, City hospital was near too. Thinking so, she stopped an autorickshaw and moved towards the hospital.

(Sonakshi's Saree)

(Sonakshi's Saree)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Pic credit-Insta

HOSPITAL

After spending a few hours with Dev, Bunty said: "Chal Dev....main chalta hun....nahiin toh woh khadoos nurse firse gussa karegi...tu apna dhyaan rakhna (towards Ravindra) bye uncle"

Ravindra: "Bye beta"

Bunty bid bye to father-son duo and walked out of his room. To his amazement, he was shocked seeing Sonakshi waiting there in the lobby.

He walked towards her and asked," Sonakshi bha....(was about to say bhabhi) mera matlab hai Ms Sonakshi aap yahaan?? Kahiin aapko bhi toh chot nahiin lag gayi??"

Sonakshi smiled and said "Nahiin mujhe koi chot nahiin lagi hai....main toh bas...."(and she stopped) She was unable to state her reason and she herself didn't knew the reason for that....

Love Till Eternityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें