Tom Keifer

Today was one of those nights that you will remember forever. Your boyfriend tom thought it would a good idea to take you out to dinner.

You decided on wearing a pretty fitted black dress and heels. You looked in the mirror satisfied with your look. You called up tom letting him know that you were ready.

A few minutes later tom arrived. He drove you to a fancy restaurant that you both loved.

He helped you out of the car and placed a kiss on your forehead making you giggle. You honestly couldnt help but smile he was just to adorable.

He took your hand in his and you both began to walk inside. He was such a gentlemen to you no matter what. Once you got to your table he pulled out a chair for you.

"Thanks." You said.

"Your welcome sweetie." He said with a smile making you blush. You loved when he called you that. After a while of just talking you found yourself getting lost in his big blue eyes.

"What?" He said with a chuckle

"Oh uh nothing." You quickly looked. Your cheeks were red at this point.

He chuckled and took your hand in his once again

"I love you chels." He said making your heart swell.

"I love you to." You said

He smiled and got up

"Hey i know this maybe unexpected but ive been wanting to do this for a long time." He said looking you in in the eyes.

You just looked at him and smiled. You knew what was coming.
He got down on one knee and held your hand.

"Chels my love will you marry me?" He said

You felt the biggest smile form on your face. You were honestly so damm happy.

"Yes Yes Yes I will marry you!" You said feeling your eyes sting with the tears you knew were coming. Soon everyone around was cheering.

He slipped the ring on your finger and smiled. Soon you just threw yourself in his arms giving him a long passionate kiss. This moment was so perfect you knew nothing could spoil it.

"Oh um i have something to tell you." You said

"What is it?" Tom said with a look of worry on your face.

"I...."

"I'm pregnant!!" You shouted.

"Really??!!" Tom said jumping up

You nodded your head yes and smiled

Soon toms face lit up and a smile formed upon his face. He got up and pulled you into a long hug.

"I love you so much." He whispered in your ear

"I love you to." You said.

You both knew nothing could spoil this moment he was yours and you were his.

"So after this why don't we go back to the house." He said seductively

"I would like that." You said with a smirk.

He chuckled and smirked at you. You knew what was next.
❤❤❤❤❤

This goes out to chelsluvsTomKeifer86!!!!!🙌

Im sorry this was so short and that the wait took so long i really hope you enjoyed this!❤❤