Thistle

Jealousy is not always ugly. For me, jealousy can be a manifestation of love, so long as it does not go overboard and borders on obsession. Read on and see how jealousy added spice to a day in the married life of Richard and Dei, how they resolved it without turning into an ugly fight.

Women are actually powerful beings, we hold in our hands such power to make things happen, that is, if  we know how to use this power. So many marital disagreements won't happen if women only knew how to use their power the right way, without abusing it and hurting their husbands or lovers.

Hope you enjoy this chapter, with a little SPG peppered in. Would appreciate getting your thoughts on my take about jealousy. Agree or disagree? Let me know :)    

Dei and Richard were presenting their campaign for the restaurant chain, to a panel of five client representatives; James, the brand manager who briefed them about the project, Bea, the franchise manager, Harold and Kim heads of store operations for north and south, and Karen, the Marketing Director. They've been warned that Karen was difficult to please and had a bit of an attitude, but they were not worried, they knew they had a solid campaign.

Richard looked sharp in his dark suit, his crisp white shirt stark against the dark jacket that fit him perfectly, outlining his broad shoulders and tapered hips. Dei was likewise dressed in a suit, the masculine cut of her attire making her look more feminine despite the tailored lines that cinched her waist. Her likewise white shirt had a deep vee that showed a hint of her cleavage, the wide belt over her jacket emphasized her shapely butt and rounded hips. Her pants were slimfit, her oxfords a great compliment to her long legs.

Richard hooked an arm around her waist and dipped low against her cleavage to take a whiff of his wife's scent. Jo Malone's English Pear was her signature scent, and it smelled heavenly on her. Unable to resist, he licked her cleavage and pressed his lips against it, feeling a hard-on coming.

"We'll be running late of you keep that up," Dei said, panning her neck to the side to give him easier access.

"Dei.......baby, I hope I won't forget the things I need to discuss later, you'll be too distracting with what you're wearing."

She was propped on the kitchen counter, legs wide and wrapping around his hips, her mouth nuzzling his neck. Working with Richard had become challenging lately. There was just too much sexual tension between them, and Richard seemed insatiable. He grabs her at every opportunity, playfully groping ay her whenever no one was looking.

"Jayyyyy......." She said huskily, as he starts unbuttoning her blouse. The alarm goes off, and they are both startled into laughter.

"Let's get this over with shall we? Then let's take the afternoon off, this will finish mod-afternoon anyway."

"Yes boss," She said, her voice seductively soft.

He pressed one more kiss against her neck and buttoned her shirt, lifting her off the counter and gently putting her down. She takes one last trip to the bathroom to freshen up again and they rode the company car on the way to the client's office.

"You think they'll like the campaign, Jay?"

"Of course they will. We've covered everything and more. Our ideas surpassed their digital requirements, we even covered in-store promotions. Are you nervous?" He took her icy hadn and kissed it.

"Kinda. This is a big account and I'd want us to win it. Our first collaboration."

"We'll get it baby, you'll see."