Prologue

• Dedicated kay Ella Marie Gatchalian

Prologue 

According to them , Falling inlove is easy but staying inlove is a Challenge, Letting go is Hard and Moving on is Suicide .But I also think that Falling in love is like a rain , You can't predict it , but you can always see the sign of it before it completely falls .

Her: Even though I promised myself I wouldn't risk the chance of getting hurt again , for some reason , I can't help but fall for you .

First Love: Once in a while in the middle of an ordinary life , love gives us a fairytale.

Bestfriend: Meeting you was fate , becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

Soulmate: I am tired of fighting for love that I am not sure if it still exist .

Greatest Love: I gave up on you . Not because I dont love you , Not because I dont want to be with you anymore but because not once did you ever fight for me .

Chance: The more and more I spend time with you , the more and more I realize I am doing the one thing I told myself I would never do again FALL IN LOVE

Fate controls who walks into our life , but you will decide who you let walk out , who you let stay and who you refuse to let go

This is a story of a girl who lives with a broken heart . Whose love can mend it? Is it her First love, Her bestfriend, Her Soulmate, Her Greatest love or another man who will come to her life by chance. ?

___________

SANA MAGUSTUHAN NYO! SORRY SA WRONG SPACING, SPELLING AND GRAMMARS<3 THANKS FOR READING!