Chapter 14

We stoped outside of our new home. I was still shaken up about what had happened only a few moments ago, but I needed to pull myself together. The best thing we could do was keep what happened a secret. James hasn't spoken a word since the incedent.

 " James." I said pulling him back from the door.

 He looked at me with pleading eyes. " Myra I-"

" Nothing happened. There is nothing to talk about to anyone." I said sternly.

 He nodded solomnly, his eyes looking off into the distance. I cupped his face and made him look at me.

 " James. Please, just forget this ever happened." I said in a softer tone.

 "Okay." He smiled weakly at me, though it didn't reach his eyes.

I pecked him lighty on the lips, and we walked into the building.

 " What the hell did you do!" Amber yelled the moment we walked into the room.

Well, there goes plan A.

 " N-nothing." I lied.

 " That is total B.S." Kate said storming into the room.

 I pretended to look shocked. " What makes you think we did anything?"

" It's all over the freakin news, two motorcycles explodin' into flames and some fella nearly chokin' to death on air!" Chloe joined in.

 I was honestly and utterly speachless. James looked completely vacant.

 " So, I'll ask you one more time. What. The hell. Happened." Amber all but growled.

 I opened my mouth to speak, but was inturupted my a loud banging on the door downstairs.

Everyone's face turned pale white, my stomach seemed to be in my throat.

Another knock.

"Someone open it." Kate wispered.

Felix stood and walked down the stairs, I followed close behind.

Taking a deep breath he reached for the door, and froze half-way, muscles tensing.

 " What is it?" I breathed.

 " A wolf." His eyes were wide with fear.

The pounding on the door continued.

 " I know you're in there." A feminine voice said. " Open up. It's cold out here."

 Bracing himself, Felix opened the door.

 She stood there. A pissed off and anoyed look on her face. She had hair the blackest of blacks, and eyes so pale and silvery grey, that they were almost white. Like mine.

____________________________________________________________________________

Yes it's short. Yes theres a cliff-hanger, but i like the ending. Oh p.s. right now would really be a good time to read my other story Blood Child. It will really come in handy in the next chapter.

So.....

Vote!

Comment!

Thanks for reading!

Song: Fallen Angels- Black Veil Brides.