Chapter 1 : Moving

AN- The house is larger and a different color. Also more modern than a log cabin, but this is the closest I could find that matched my vision.

Sang POV

"Are you paying attention to me, Sang?" 

I glance over and see Phil's eyes sparkle with humor as a pale yellow dances along his baby blue aura. I smile at the beautiful image." I was." I promise quietly.

"Alright. Please give these boys a chance. They are a really big team, but they have the space you need for your animals and away from large groups of people. Other than their families."

"How many are there again? I don't think you told me." I glance at him anxiously.

He won't meet my eyes. " 14."

"What?!" I feel my eyes widen in surprise.

"I'm sorry, Sang, but they have over 100 acres and their house has three stories. That isn't even including the other buildings they have built just to do the things they love. They also agreed to give you the barn and all the animal enclosures on the property. They even made sure they were in good condition. This is the third family in a month, Sang. Not to mention the 40th family that we have tried to fit you with. If the Anderson's had the space you would be with them, at least until you found a team closer to your own age,but I'm running out of options. Their aren't many families that have space to take care of the animals." He pleaded with me.

"I know." I looked away. "I appreciate everything you have done for me. Its just I can't always stay shielded. It has gotten better especially since I left my family. I haven't had to deal with injuries lessening my shield. But, did you warn them?"

"No." I could see the compassion in his eyes as the blue of his aurora brighten. "I thought we would tell them together."

I stared in disbelief. "You drove me and the circus all the way out to the middle of nowhere without telling them? And if they choose not to let us stay? What then?"

"They won't." I could see that he truly believed that. His aura getting shot with gold.

"I believe that you believe that, but unless you suddenly developed precognition then I'm not going to hold my breath."

He starts laughing. "Sorry, little bird. No such powers from this old Dog."

I couldn't help smiling. "Is there anything I should know about this group?"

"They are very different then any other family you have stayed with so far. They were originally two different teams. They would work together often though and bonds formed between the groups. After the Toma Team went through a rough patch a few years ago, they decided to join teams and moved out of Charleston and into the country. They bought the land and designed the house as a team." He smirked. "I can still remember the arguments that would happen when those boys couldn't agree on the placement of the rooms. They left all of the decorating up to Gabriel, of course. I believe those boys put in more hours in that month than any other time since they formed at camp."

I whistled. That has to be a lot of hours. "What brought them together?"

He glanced at me with sparkling eyes. "I do believe this is the most interest I have seen you show for a potential family."

"Shut up, old man." I blushed and looked away. To see the most beautiful house I had ever seen. It was three stories tall and was a beautiful ranch style home. It was a shade of bluish-grey with white trimming. It was so large around though that if they had a smaller yard it would have looked gaudy. The house could have taken up a city block easily. The garage was about half the size and I could see at least ten different vehicles and about six motorcycles. I caught a glimpse of at least three different boats as well. There was a third building not too far from the house, Half of it was made up of all glass and the other half looked padded, I think. It was hard to tell through the small doorway leading from the glass side of the building into the rest. I could see a few other buildings, but I could see a few people start gathering on the front porch. I glance at Phil to see him smiling. His aura had streaks of pink going through it. He obviously loved these boys. I hope he is right because I would hate to see how he feels if they won't let me stay. I look back up to see a large group of guys watching the truck pull to a stop a couple of feet away from the porch.

Alright. Let the games begin.