He Cheats *Part 2*

*2 weeks later* *Y/N P.O.V*

2 weeks of living in complete misery.. you miss him so much but you can't go back. 2 weeks of living with your best friend Y/BF/N house.. 2 weeks of laying here crying and laying in bed barely getting out of it!

You lay in bed trying to sleep when you hear a knock at the front door.. you go down stairs and open it seeing the last person you want to see.. Calum hood. You try to shut the door quickly but he stops it with his foot. "Baby, its been 2 weeks please let me talk to you." He says. You sigh opening the door for him to come in. You both sit on the couch. You sit in silence waiting for him to begin.. "look Y/N.. I know I screwed up but there's nothing I could say or do to make this better..but I love you so much and he's past two weeks I've been miserable knowing I hurt you like I did.. I really need you to come home.. I can't sleep, or eat, I can't even write a song without it being sad and depressing.. I know I hurt you and it kills me to know I did that but you have to know she meant nothing to me! She wasn't even a good kisser.. it was liking kissing my mom.. you when we kiss it will like The whole world stops and it's just you and me nobody else.. I can't get that feeling with anybody else and I don't want to.. so please come home.." he says looking up at you. You notice his eyes getting teary.. "Cal you said you did it because she threw herself on you.. lots of girls throw themselves at you.. how do I know that when another hot girl comes along and throws herself at you you're not gonna do it again?" You say. "Cuz I don't want anyone else baby.. only you. No hot girl compares to your beauty.. or the love and lust I have for you." You smile a little and grab his chin and kiss him hard you and him both feeling the amazing you feel ever time you guys kiss.. you kiss for a for more min to make up for the 2 weeks you spent away from each other and you pull away saying.. "I love you."

"I love you to." He says kissing you again.