Chapter 2

I woked up in a beat up truck, running on it's last fumes. I dreamt about when we arrived on Earth. I felt like I was weak, and just a puppy compared to the others. This is why I train so hard to sharpen my skills. My head started throbbing, and I asked Lexter, "Why does my head hurt so much? " " Well, I knock you out when you ran straight into me, during training. The truck hit into a invisible barrier, and the truck jolt back immediately. The truck then stops, and the hood is smoking. Uporian jumps out and tells me to stay put. He inspects the engine first, and walk towards the barrier. The barrier quickly pushes him backwards, causing him to fall onto his back.

He runs to me, telling me to grabbed everything, and be on the ready. He finally reaches the cab, and open the driver side door. He bends down, and it save his life. Their was a laser blast right where his head just been."Just grabbed your chest, and your stuff teddy bear." "Hahaha" a nervous laugh we shared. I got the stuff we needed, and quickly duck out the passenger door. I ran around the cab to meet Uporian, and we both laid upon our bellies. We started moving southeast toward a new town. We stop behind a hill, and found the Cons where farther away than we thought. I look, and smile to see the Con face. It was feel with anger, and a little-known fear. It look around the area, with its bird-like eyes. Then it was focus on something going southwest, and stayed still. "Let's go, before they notice that trick." Uporian whispered. We trudged through the Tennessee forest. Finally, we stood up after some miles, and when we felt safe, we setted up a camp. Since we really didn't bring anything to really camp out, we slept on the cold, barren ground. We couldn't risk a fire, because it would attract to much attention. You know, we where heading to Arcata, California, but I fear we could bump into a Con base.

I woke up with the most pleasant of dreams, but my body felt like crap. I see Uporian working on something, and I asked, "Uporian where are we going now?" Their was no asnwer. He punch me in the face so hard, even my internal soul felt it , and I hit the ground cold and hard with a question"Why did he betray me?" I then was grabbed by my neck, and while I blackout, they took me to a Con base.