Chapter 11

I wake up, but I see everything in red. I look around, but I feel a slight tug from the blanket. What I saw horrified me. Their were 7 dead bodies on the ground, each one with a unrecognizable face. I got up, and I look around. I saw a big bomb, right to the left of me. I look down and scream. What I saw was my dead body pin underneath this bomb. My skin was charred off, my hair was gone, even my bones were black. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!", I screamed. "What's wrong, scared of a simple pillow." Jacob said with a smirk. " No... No, it wasn't anything." " Then shut up, It's three in the morning! I said shut up!!" Jacob picks up a pistol, and shot me in the head. Boom, I wake up scared until my screamed was silent. I look around the room, and it's all white. I see some machines, then a heart moniter. I instantly knew I was in a hospital. Which one, I don't know but it's a start. A nurse comes walking in the door. She was a blonde, petite with forest-green eyes, and look around 30's- early 40's. "He's up." she said in a monotonous way into the walky-talky. "How long have I been out, How much older am I maybe 16 or 17, How are my friends, and " "One question at a time, child, but you've been here for 3 days, and I'm sorry you're still 14. You're friends are okay and the girl is responding, well to treatment. But, Dastin were is you're guardian?" "Captain Underpants and Bush are my guardians. Their happily married, and are raising two perfect kids and one not so perfect." "That's interesting, but neither one is 18, and obviously you should be in Callum Mental Institution." "I was joking, but Brad Bushewer is my guardian, and he was a trusted family friend." "You better not be lying, because I will put you into foster care." "Um, what I never heard of this. What is it called... Faster Care. One more thing, where's the girl I came with."She's in the next room, but I highly advise you not to do anything rigorous." "Who said I am, it's just a simple walk." "You can't walk, but you can use the wheelchair right by your bed." "Thanks, You look my age, so can I get your number." Laughing,"No, son, it would be to ummm... complicated. She left the room, and left the door wide open. I sat up and took a deep breath. I saw the wheelchair, and it was simply to far. I lean over the bed, and slowly place them on the ground. I slowly stood up, and started walking to the chair. With each step, I felt less stiff and pain, and by the time I reached the wheelchair, I felt nothing. I walk past it, and out my room. "All man! which door?" I go to the door to the right, and look through the slit. I see her hair, and I open the door really slowly and quietly close it behind me. I creep up on her, but apparently I didn't do so well, because I was swiftly lifted off my feet, and plastered against the wall. "Well,Co... How did that happen?" I drop to the ground, and fell flat on my face. "Hey, Six. How are you doing, but did you really have to do that." She was somewhat surprised that I knew. "I saved your life, and I am Five but I go by Dastin Green. So, Six who are you?" " I'm not Six, I'm Number One, and I go by Jacie Manning. Thanks for saving my life, and really sorry about that." "Wait, that can't be true, but I am fine and don't worry about it. The Chain goes backwards from 6 to 1, but that's is at least what I thought." No, You're Number 2 and I'm One, because the Elders wanted to trick the Cons. The Cons went to try to kill the real six, but they themselves would be killed instead. It was a good trick, but the charm is over since we're together." "Wait, how do you know this?" "I'm the oldest by a year, and they told me 2 will be my mate and the leader. "But, I don't understand shouldn't they made me one then." "No, because they needed to make sure you'll live, and because they might kill our leader before we can even fight." "Shouldn't are Uporians told us this?" "Yes, but it was to wait until we reach the age of sixteen." And you're sixteen aren't you?" Yeah." " Um..., " I took a seat pondering what she said. "So, I'm the leader and your my mate, technically." "Yeah, so Rolork when are we getting out of here, and I really can't take this crime against nature food .I'm just messing with you." snickering. "Huh, well, wait ...what that's cold." "Hey, you can't take the heat, get out the kitchen." "Well, I'll be back later, alright with my stone to heal you completely, ok." "Just go we don't have to much time to waste. We need to find the others 2." "Really, I'm 5 are you weren't joking. Well, it does kinda make since." I rush out the door before she could say anything else.