Chapter 6/Dreamstate

This is a dream that has some importance. I see myself free from any shackles or a machine to hold me. This to me felt fairly strange. Every single day, I barely got away. Then they just find me anyway.It felt good not to be ambush, but who is this guy. He was tall, soft brown eyes, lite red hair, and look around his mid-20's to early- 30's. I scurry away from him. Trying to get away, I punch him in the stomach and he doubled over. He then ran quickly, to escape this man's clutches. I narrowly escape him, but I see a kid running towards me , with a gun, and he told me to freeze. I ran pass as he shot me, and his face grimace in pain. I kept running out the tower, with no further conflict. I quickly realize, I indeed need to get my backpack. Why was i so stupid, never leave my valuables and essential for my life. If, I don't get it back, I'll be defenseless only requiring my Jacents(Legacies), but it wouldn't be a great idea, since, with my backpack my powers are enhance.Also, I feel it is very important to the future of the Nolians. I scope the building for a easy entrance. Probably I could walk in there and find it, but it a slight chance they hack the security cams. I am not risking that they won't find it, I left something important here. He is pick up and carried to room 310 of Wymdam hotel. "Ricky what did you brin... What the hell are you doing with a human corpse." I killed him,hahaha." laughs hysterically as a psychopath. The older man hits him in the face. Ricky is out cold. I'll die before I ever let you kill again. BOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!! What the hell" he said. The man look around, and is stab in the back. The last thing he saw, was Ricky being Captured by the Cogs.

Well, this could be my first Jacent. I'm trying to sneak unnotice by the guys who captured me.I find a opening, so I jump a waiter( Smoking weed). "Buddy, you shouldn't be smoking these things, they can cause a lung infection, that turns into lung cancer. Anyway, thanks for the suit, it fits nicely." smiling. Of course, this man didn't hear a word of it, but he will wonder why he was half - naked, and in a rough neighborhood. Austin, quickly grabbed a tray, and serve fancy entrees. He then quickly and impressingly reach the door to the hotel. "Hey you, aren't you supposed to do groundwork. Now, take a cart or you're fired. I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed a food cart. Why has he been so dumb? He should have first took the cart. He look around, and found 303. He left the cart, and knock on 310. "Room Service" "Why are you here? We didn't order anything. I'm a house maid. He let me in ( Hoping not to get into a struggle) I lied and said this room has mold. They quickly left, and I look around the room. It sure did look crappy. The paint was peeling , a horrid smell of must( that Febreeze couldn't handle.) They didn't even have a t.v This must be the old side of the building. "1919: We report seeing a light, much like a laser, destroy half the building. The right-side was standing like nothing happen, While the left tells a completely different story. Their was no left side, simply. Their only remains fine grains of ash. I'll give a it a 6, I've seen worst just in this week. I look arond the bedroom, and I found nothing. I also check the closet and bathroom. Their was only one he didn't check, the door number doesn't make any since. It was on the odd side offsetting the balance. I quickly look in 309, because it was on the even side. I pick the lock, and right their I found my backpack.

Well, I had to tell you the story of Wyndham, I'm joking. I don't know anything about this branch. Have a great day, and as always Vote,Comment, an hopefully follow me.