Chapter 16

Five's POV
I look to where the sky met the horizon, and focus to channel my energy . Wimpy Sparks and flames churn around me. I have been beaten up in so many ways, that even I lost count of my ground count. I got up from my perch on a hill in North Carolina, and walk down the slope to face One again.One look at me with a smirk on her face, and to be honest their wasn't a scratch on her. My powers are powerful, but are untrained, which is a huge disadvantage. I walk up to her without my sword, and said,"'I 'm going to win this time." "Good luck with that." We took a few steps from each other, and I immediately ran straight towards her, with huge loads of determination. She stood there waiting for me, and I instantly knew I made a mistake. A crack was splitting on the ground below me, and I knew I didn't have the same amount of power yet, but I could still create a electronic field. The field covered the crack, and it held my weight easily, but I was losing me energy fast. I concentrated on my field and created a minature sun around me. This techinque will recharge my energy, and will serve as a shield for that nothing can penetrate.I let my shield go down to face my opponent.My left started to form sparks of flame, while my right was crackling with electricity.She stood their waiting for my attack, and I mixed the two Jacents together. I aimed them just in front of her, and I quickly jumped through the crack to conjure my tornados, and to hide from my partner, which worked out to perfection. I used the cavern, and followed the crack to its end. I use my slight contol over lightning to drill a little farther. I use my electokinesis and flew through the tunnel I made and I tackled her onto the ground. "Got chu?" "No you didn't." She use her earthen hand and it attempted to grab me. I blasted the rock with all I had, but it wasn't enough. I rolled over her and I barely avoided the hand, and I ran right towards her with straight flames surrounding both of my fist. I jumped into the air and propelled myself higher by using my flames. I vaulted over the earthen hand, and angle myself into a steep dive towards her. I knew I wouldn't touch her without caging her, and since I couldn't do that yet I would normally be screwed, but with the dirt flying everywhere I only had a ten second window to strike her with my lightning. I hit the ground, and dust was kicked up in the air. 10-7: I raised both my hands. 6-5 a stronger green lightning left my hands very wimpely. 4-1 It travel through the air, and hit her in the stomach. She fell down in pain and anguish."Good job, Austin." I grabbed the healing stone, and I quickly ran to her, and I healed her to perfect health. I looked into her eyes, and I slowly pulled my face towards hers. She closed her eyes and I...