One of the best days

Ashleys POV

I woke up to a text from Ana

From Ana 😜

"Hey, can I come visit today???"

I replied yes because I loved when my friends visited me. I decided that I should get ready. I put in sweatpants and a t-shirt next thing you know I get a know on the door. It's Ana!! Hey Ana I said "hey ash how ya feeling" she practically screamed. Lol good I said laughing. Today was my free day so me and Ana went to the mall and Starbucks. My mom drove us to the mall, we were there for about 2 hours and then starbucks for like 30 minutes. When we got back to the hospital is was around 3:00, Ana wasn't in school cause it was a Saturday. We got smoothies from downstairs and she stayed with me and we watched Safe heaven on Netflix. At about 6:00 she had to go so we said our good-byes and she left.

Kelly (mom) POV

Great. The doctor had just told me that Ashley had to be in the hospital until she was cancer free and that might be a while. Since she had such a good day I wanted to tell her tomorrow and I walked into the room and she was doing her vlog.

Ashleys POV

I decided to start my vlog when my mom waked in the room I said " hai guys it's me again with another vlog it's only been 1 week but I can't wait to get out of this place!!!! Ana, Camryn, Lauren, Cassidy, and Hannah all have came to visit me, they are gems and I know tomorrow Elizabeth and Danielle are coming... Yay, so anyway Im pretty sure I'm doing good and maybe they can let me out early. Right when I said that I smiled and looked at my mom but she seemed upset so I went on with my vlog. Anyway I will do another one of these tomorrow so yaa... Thanks for watching bye" and I ended my vlog. I have to say today was one of the best days in the hospital yet.

Kelly (mom) POV

It was dinner time so I told Ashley I was gonna go get her dinner and she nodded. I went to the cafe and I got her a burger and fries and I got myself a hotdog, they didnt really have alot of food choices but it is a hospital. I went back to the room and I saw Ashley in her P.J's so I pulled out the tray and gave her the food.

Ashleys POV

Yes! A burger and fries for dinner yum. It was 8:40 when I finished eating and I was super tired so I decided to fall asleep to a movie from Netflix. I watched Frozen 😍 After that I tweeted " feeling much better maybe I can leave early 😏" I posted it and decided to go to sleep.

The next day

Ashleys POV

My mom woke me up and told me I couldn't Leave the hospital until I was cancer free.. Yay 😕😐😑 but at least Danielle and Elizabeth would cheer me up and then I heard a knock on the door... Yay they are here!

-

-

-

-

Guys thanks so much for all the reads it really means alot!!! I will update tonight. Please tell your friends to read this book and ya 😘😜😁