Speeches and goodbyes

Mandy's POV

"I have decided to say my speech first. Ashley was not only my best friend but we were so close, we were like sisters. I will miss playing volleyball together and having sleepovers every weekend. But mostly I will miss her. She's in a better place now and I can't wait to see her in heaven. Love ya ash"

Danielle's POV

"I was that friend that pushed her to do things that she was to scared to do, the one who helped her to do different things. Now who will do that. I know she's gone but what about in heaven. Who will I push and help. I already miss her. I still can't wrap the image of her dieing around my head. Bye ash, I love you, see ya in heaven bby."

Ana's POV

" Ashley where do I begin. If I needed a laugh you were always there, someone to help me, you were always there. If I ever was bored you would make me have fun. Now what. Ill tell you, when I'm bored I will pray to you in heaven and we will have a little conversation in my mind so I will feel better. I miss you and I love you and bye Ashley!"

Elizabeth's POV

I already miss you. The day I found out you left I was devastated. A mess for a while. I didnt want to come to your funeral or make a speech because it would just be harder and harder. Then I remembered how you stayed strong so you Ashley encouraged me and I can never thank you enough. I will talk/pray to you later. I luv ya and miss ya bye ash.

Lauren's POV

Bye Ashley. I will never forget are many stupid inside jokes, 2 hour FaceTime calls, and texting for no reason. I will also miss that everytime you have Chick-ful-a you would invite me over to eat. Haha. You were the one I could always talk to no matter what. I trusted you and you trusted me . I miss you and bye.

Kelly's (mom) POV

The girls finish their speeches and I cry. So now they bury her and put a head stone that reads

"Ashley, vlogger, happy person, no one will forget, RIP 2000-2013."

Then we all left and made are own ways. Back home to face the challenge of tomorrow and so on. I will miss her but it is what it is.

Everything happens for a reason.

~~~~~ The End ~~~~~