Sista-sista

**Two Months later**

Ashleys POV

So today it was 1 week away from Christmas! I am still in the hospital and my cancer isn't doing so good but right now I really don't care because my sister Mya is coming to visit tonight for 2 weeks! I miss her so much she always helped me with all of my problems. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. I was always so jealous of how pretty her hair is and now I really am especially because I have no hair.

Myas POV

I was walking up the hallway in the hospital to see Ashley yay :) i missed her and my mom so so so much. I knocked on the door and I could hear Ashley basically running to the door.

"Mya hi hi hi I missed you so much, how's college, do you have a boyfriend, what classes do you take?" Ashley said. She seemed excited!

Kelly (mom) POV

Mya ran up to me and gave me a huge hug. We were all crying. It was so nice to see everyone not even talking about cancer. I went and got everyone smoothies and Ash and Mya did a fashion show. Ashley had a couple wigs so it help her feel better.

Ashleys POV

My sister can always make any situation fun! We did a Fashion show and America's got talent. It was a pretty small hospital room but there was alot of Love in there. I am so glad she will be her for 2 weeks. Then when we were all laughing a doctor came rushing in the room saying "Kelly and Ashley you need to come here NOW"

What was going on and what did they need 😔

-

-

-

-

-

Hai guys 😘 I'm sorry I haven't updated lately I have been super tired and I was busy all week and weekend. I also have been having writers block so ya... But anyway thank you so muck for reading I would have never thought I could get over 300 reads!

-Olivia