Say something

Kelly (the mom) POV

Mom.... I'm not feeling to Well and then she passed out, I yelled " Doctor Doctor Ashley passed out, HELP!!!"

Ashleys POV

I told my mom I didn't feel to well and then I got really tired, and passed out. Next thing you know I open my eyes and Im in a new room with cords all over me, "mom what's happening" I said, and she said " you told me you didn't feel good and you passed out, and right after that we tryed waking you up and you wouldn't so they had to rush you to this room and use a shocker and then you woke up. I was so scared ash." Oh mom it's ok I said I'm ok now.

Kelly (the mom) POV

Ashley really scared me I haven't told her yet but the doctor said she has to be here for 2 months starting tomorrow night. I knew she would freak. She knew she had to be there for a while but she thought it would be in like a month, I will tell her when she gets home.

Ashleys POV

I finally left the hospital yes! I don't have to be there for another month. When me and my mlm got home we watched my fav movie nemo. Then my mom said " sweetie the doctors said you have to be in the hospital for 2 months starting tomorrow". What! Great what a life I have am I right. Then she said " tomorrow is your last day at school time for bed night honey" Night mom. Wow what a great way to end the worst day ever. I am just wondering why I was chosen to have cancer 😐.

**next day**

Ashleys POV

Great. My last day at school well I guess I gotta get ready. I took a shower and put jeans and a Tshirt on.

I went to the bus stop and I told everyone the news.

Elizabeth's POV

It's Ashleys last day at school for a couple months I'm really gonna miss her. So I decided to not even talk about it. " Hey ash don't forget to watch the volleyball game tonight it's Denver against San Fran!" "Cool I won't" she said. I hope no one brings it up.

Ashleys POV

I walked into school and I went to my first class. Me and Danielle talked about magcon. Haha. We love them. Then I went to L.A. Then choir then recess and lunch then s.s then math. Math was my last class 😔 I decided to make the most of it. So I talked to Hannah, Ana, Danielle, and Lauren the whole time. After that I went home and packed my bags. Me and my mom drove to the hospital and then we checked into my room.

-

-

-

Thanks for all the reads it means alot :) keep reading and voting bye :)