Tests, tests, and more tests

Ashleys POV

I really didnt wanna wake up because I'm not looking forward to my 1hour full body MRI today. They lock me in a square room and they put me under this big tube, I'm not claustrophobic so that's good. They gave me 1 hour to get ready and relax... How nice (not) so I put on yogas and my Nike sweatshirt.

**1hour later**

As I walk into the room I start to get scared I lay on the bed and the doctor game me medicine to fall asleep. All I can remember is a huge flash going off.

Kelly (the mom) POV

Im waiting in the next room and I'm super nervous to see what the test results are I really hope her cancer didnt spread or get worse 😕 I call Mya (my daughter in college) and tell her everything that's been going on, luckily she has winter break coming up! She can come see us.

**2 hours later**

Ashleys POV

The MRI went longer then I thought it actually took 2 hours so its 1:00 right now. The doctors come into my room and take my blood and my blood pressure and they leave. I had nothing to do so I went ahead with my vlog. Here i go " hai guys :) I'm really tired I had a 2 hour MRI that started at 11:00 so ya and the doctors just came in and gave me a mini check-up. We will find out what the results are tomorrow so we are praying and keeping our fingers crossed, alright well bye!"

I asked my mom to get me food and she got me pasta and a smoothie yum! Now it's 3:00. So I tweet "hai feeling tired and sick I just wanna sleep" and I doze off..

3 hours later

Oh wow I just took a 3 hour nap it's dinner time my mom got me a hotdog and fries. I take a shower and watch BELEIVE off of Netflix. Then I watch Jenna marbles on YouTube and as soon as you know it I fall asleep.

**The next day**

Kelly (mom) POV

The doctors just told me that Ashley had a new form if blood cancer and she's loosing her platelets, she has it in all her legs and feet and alot in her chest and arms and skull. I really don't know how to tell her this. She already feels crappy enough I don't wanna make her worse. So I decide to wait to tell her.

Ashleys POV

Another day in the hospital starts off by a check up then me getting ready then me eating then me tweeting. The hospital life sucks! I wanna leave so stinkin bad. I call Danielle and we talk for like an hour about... Stuff and then my mom out of no where says "Ashley I have bad news."

-

-

-

-

Once again thanks for all the reads!!! I will try and update tomorrow and if we have a snow day I definitely will! Thanks for reading keep voting and spread the word bye 😘