Room 222

Ashleys POV

The room I checked into was room 222 on the 2nd floor. I got in their and they said to treat it like my new room so I did. I put sheets on the "bed" and pictures on the wall to make me feel at home. Then someone knocked on the door, it was Lauren!

Lauren's POV

"Hey ash" I said walking in the room. How are you feeling? "Ok, I feel alittle sick but you know."she said. I felt really bad I'm gonna miss her at school. We were L.A buddies we were always partners and we always talked and never got in trouble. Until one time we cheated off each others papers. Haha. I brought her a cotton candy frap. She was really happy. I stayed with her and watched the volleyball game. I stayed until 9:00 and then I went home.

Ashleys POV

When Lauren left I went to the bathroom and got changed. I finished my frap and decided to go on my iPhone. I posted a pic of myself and captioned 'hospital life' and tagged my bus buddies. I decided that since I wouldn't see my friends for a while to start a vlog on you tube I named the channel " Ashleys cancer vlog" pretty original right haha. I posted my first video and I said " hai guys! Since I will be at the hospital for a couple months I decided to start this vlog for my friends and anyone to see how I'm doing, basically I have type 2 cancer and its not that good, it's in my skull heart area and my legs, tomorrow I will have to shave my head and I will post a video of that too. Well I'm going to bed so I will see you all tomorrow night!" After that I closed my computer and shut it off "night mom" I said and then I slowly drifted to sleep.

-

-

-

-

Sorry this is a short chapter I promise the next one will be longer, I will post it tonight so don't forget to read it, bye ;)