The next day

Ashleys POV

The next day I tried to act like my mom never told me anything. So I woke up at 5:45 and I took a shower then at 6:00 I put on a PINK sweatshirt and a pair of jeans.

I got onto the bus and all of my friends were silent, I knew they knew the news. I said "guys it's ok I know what's wrong I have a doctor appt later you can talk about it".

Ana's POV

I felt bad for Ashley but I decided to change the subject. "Hey guys did you see that soccer game last night, it was sooooo intense" I said then Mandy said " ya I was eating popcorn and when the other team got the goal I threw it". We all laughed.

Mandy's POV

We were talking about last nights soccer game that didnt happen me and Ana just wanted to change the subject.

I felt really bad!!!!

Ashleys POV

Everyone was acting wierd but we didnt even mention cancer the whole ride to school! My friends are so helpful. I would do nothing without them. Even Danielle was taking about the soccer game, I was too sad to each it I actually didnt even know there was one last night.

Danielle's POV

When we got to school me and Ashley went to our seats in science we sit next to each other. Just then she got a note from the office and it said you need to go home now. She started to get scared and then she left... Oh my gosh what's wrong why did she leave!!??

-

-

-

Hai guys 😘 I hope you enjoyed that chapter it kinda ended in a cliff hanger.... Please keep reading and voting thx guys 🌸😂😜😋