Chapter 6 (Clarke's POV)

Background for when Clarke left Lexa with Raven:

I made my way through the ship to my mom's room, I figured that's where she's been since she got back from Mount weather. When I open the door she and Cane are in the middle of a heated argument. 

Mhm. I clear my throat, they turn to look at me.

"I will be going back to Polis with Lexa to prepare for the ceremonies" I state.

"I will go with you," Kane says"

"No. I will be fine alone you are needed here" I tell him.

"Tell Raven I need her in the hangar bay," Abby says dismissing my statement.

Now I have had time to process what Lexa said I need to go back and make sure that she is ready to make the trip back to Polis.

When I walk through the doors of the med bay both Raven and Lexa look at me. I pass the message from my mom to raven and she promptly leaves. I tell Lexa I will go with her but I need to pack a bag and get the horses ready for our trip.

This is only partly true I think to myself as I walk to my room. I always have a bag packed with the essentials ready to go. I just wanted a reason to not be alone with Lexa. It's getting harder and harder to be mad at her, and I didn't want her to see that. And as much as I don't want to admit it I'm also realizing how much I missed her.

I grab my pack from my room and head over to the stables. Lincoln Is there saddling Lexa's horse and another already saddled tied up next to him. I guess he knew where this was going. 

" Lexa is special, there hasn't been a commander like Lexa in years, she's different," he says to me.

"How so?" I question mostly out of curiosity.

"With any other commander, Skaikru would have been gone the moment you landed," He tells me over his shoulder.

I nod my head and leave to let Lexa know it's time to go. Lincoln was right Lexa is special.

I enter the room to the med bay and tell Lexa it's time to leave.

Back to the Present:

Raven bursts into the med bay right as we were about to leave, "There's been an attack on Polis," she blurts. 

Why is it so hard for everyone to not kill each other for one second?

"What happened?" Lexa asks, suddenly alert.

"Some people called the Ravagers or something stupid like that came in and trashed the place. I think there are casualties" says Raven.

"Skrish," Lexa mumbles under her breath.  I need to work on my trigedasleng because I have no clue what she just said.

"Who are they?" I ask turning to Lexa.

"The thieves I met on the way here are the Ravengers. They have expanded apparently." Lexa says.

"Skaikru will help, in an act of good faith since we are soon to be the 13th clan. Raven go get everyone and get the rover ready." I say.

Ravens turns to go get everyone together and geared up. 

"Looks like we're traveling by rover now," I tell Lexa.

"The Ravagers are dangerous. You don't have to fight this fight it was an attack on my people" Lexa tells me.

"I thought I was your people," I say.

"You are" 

"Well, then this is my fight isn't it," I say.

I leave the med bay and Lexa follows behind me.