Chapter Part 10 (Lexa's pov)

Just an FYI a little bit of  (not a lot) this chapter will be whats happing inside of Lexa's head. 

Everytime Clarke pressed the rag onto Lexa's cut she couldn't help but think how soft and gentle her hands were it made the pain of the disinfectant fade so it was more of background noise. Clarke noticed how Lexa seemed to relax into her touch but didn't say anything. The two sat there in silence while Clarke tended to Lexa's wounds. 

Clarke got up the poor out the now room temperature water and ring the ragout. As soon as Clarke left Lexa slowly got up from the bed to change into her nightgown. As soon as Lexa tried to take off her armor and shit she winced in pain because her recent fight had not helped the condition of her arm. She tried again and failed managing to just hurt her arm even more. Clarke comes back into the room and looks at Lexa who is cradling her hurt arm. Lexa noticed that Clake was staring at her arm and quickly put it back by her side, she knew that she had to ask someone for help to put on her nightgown but she was scared to ask Clarke even though she didn't know why.

Lexa gave a nervous laugh, "Clarke would you mind helping me... get dressed"

"of course" She replied sweetly.

Clake walked over to where Lexa stood and very carefully helped her take her shirt off (leaving her with just her bra), but when she did she noticed tons of bruises. Lexa saw the look in Clarke's eyes and knew that she was gonna ask about the bruises and would see right through any lies she told. 

"Lexa what are these from," Clarke asks with a sense of panic that Lexa had never heard before.

"Do not worry about them and I would advise not to push the matter" Lexa stated calmly.

The look of worry in Clarke's eyes intensified, then she did something that Lexa never saw coming. She reached out and started to trace circles around the bruises over Lexa's chest and then lower over her abs. The feeling of Clarke's warm fingers on Lexas skin made her get goosebumps. She was suddenly taken over with this feeling of extreme lust where she just wanted to throw Clarke down on the bed and show her how much she really missed her. But instead, she grabbed Clarkes had and pressed it to her face.

"They are old, I am fine I promise" Lexa wispers. 

Clarke nods and goes to Lexas back to help unhook her bra, Lexa slips it off and slips her nightgown on. She quickly wiggles out of her jeans. She turns back around to tell Clarke thank you and goodnight but against better judgment, she put a hand on either said of Clarke's face.

"I sill love you, Clarke, I don't think I can ever stop loving you"  she wispers slowly in Clarke's ear.

Clarke looks straight into Lexa's forest green eyes, "I will always love you too."

Even though Lexa knew that she shouldn't she pressed her lips into Clarke's luscious pink lips. She felt Clarke tense up but then she slowly started to kiss her back. The kiss got more and more intense and both of them were gasping for air.

*Knock Knock*

The loud rapping at the door broke the kiss up.

"Come in" a very annoyed Lexa says.

Titus comes walking in and glances at the two of them standing there.

"What is it, Titus" 

"I came to make sure that your injuries were taken care of and it seems as though they have been," he says very strangely. Clarke clears her throat. 

"I better be getting to sleep, goodnight Heda," Clake says as she starts to leave. 

"Goodnight Clarke" Lexa calls after her.

"I warned you about her before" Titus starts in on Lexa.

"Titus leave me, I am tired"

"But Head"

"GO," Lexa said sternly.

Titus turns and leaves Lexa to the silence of her bedroom.

Yet another short chapter sorry ;( I'm thinking of changing the point of view its that is something u guys would like let me know

~Hailey