♦Ch.1♦

Felix slowly made his way into a diner. He wasn't much of a talker and after being followed by reporters and photographers a cup of coffee sounded nice to him. He walked up to the counter and sat on a stool. He ordered his cup and waited for it to come. He fiddled with the menu. When a pair of hands held him tightly. Felix jumped at the sudden touch. He looked behind him and was met with a beautiful sight.
"U-um excuse me.."
The hands soon pulled away. The one who held him was with a sad expression. He was at the edge of crying, but held back.

Felix blushed as he watched the Him walk away. He wondered who That was..

Felix propped his elbow up onto the counter and placed his face into his hands and sighed happily. He was in love, something he hasn't felt in a while, something he wanted to feel. He was soon brought his coffee, sipping it slowly not wanting to leave so soon. He looked up at the atmosphere in the place. It was relaxing and soothing, but one thing stayed the same. He looked over at the man who had hugged him, he still seemed upset..

"Who are you" he wondered as he took another sip of his coffee.
He was so deep in thought that he did not notice the body sitting next to him.
Bendy noticed in what direction he was looking in.
"Oh him he's Oswald, or ozzy for shorts he's Mickeys' brother"
Felix looked at the guy next to him and shot a grin. Bendy felt the breath burst out of his lungs.
"No way you're Felix!! I've read all your books it's such an honor to meet you, here let me but you a drink" Felix smiled.
"Actually I have to get going.."
"Please it'll be only one, please"
Felix looked over at Oswald and blushed.
"Okay only one"

All night Bendy asked him questions about his novels. Which Felix answered happily. He kept his eyes on Ozzy, he seemed to feel his sadness even  if he was all the way across the building,he could still sense his grief.

"I'll be right back" Felix made his way towards Ozzy. He was met with a sad glare. He was about to speak when a chalk board was placed before him.

"I am sorry about what happened, it's just that you reminded me of someone and I could resist.."

Felix blushed brightly.
"N-no need to apologize no harm done" Felix smiled as he looked away from Ozzy. When something tugged at the end of his coat. A cute little bunny smiled up at him, Felix smiled as he picked the child up. The small bunny nuzzled into him.

Ozzy's p.o.v
You are so much like her, I can see why I needed to at least believe that he could be you..i just needed to Try....