♦Ch.07♦

Ozzy sighed as he made his way out of the hotel and back to his own home.Tears fell down his face as his head lowered. He felt his heart break Into a million pieces. "Why was I so stupid..why did I do this to him..and now he's gone" Ozzy pushed open the door and walked in. Mickey looked at him and sighed. "Mick i..i was too late..he's gone now..I'll never see him again.." "Don't say that..i know you'll find him..after all he loved you.." Oswald's eyes widened. "H-he loved me.." Tears stained his face as he walked upstairs and hugged his children close begging for forgiveness. The little ones hugged their father tightly. "Papa its okay..Mr. Felix will come back..we just know it.." Ozzy smiled faintly and kissed them goodnight.

He laid in bed and turned to his side. Not wanting to look at the empty space behind him. It would only make him remember his misteak. Ozzy slowly closed his eyes and began to dream. When a familiar voice awoke him.

Oswald...Don't give up..find him..love him. Ozzy opened his eyes and looked up at her. It was ortensia the love of his life was before him. He hugged her tightly and began to cry tears of joy. She smiled and hugged back. Ozzy you must not give up..you need to move on and love him..i want you to be happy..he wants you to be happy..please stop grieving and love him... Ozzy nodded as he awoke. He looked outside and inhaled a breath.

He quickly rushed downstairs. "Mickey watch the kids I need to go find Felix" Mickey smiled and nodded as he watched Ozzy run out the front door. He searched far and wide for Felix but found no one. He was about to give up when he came upon a small coffee shop. He opened the door and was met with a warm atmosphere and smooth jazz. He walked up to the counter and asked about Felix.

"A cat huh the only kitty I've seen come in is sitting over there" the barista pointed to a stool down the row.

Felix sighed as he took a sip of his coffee. He couldn't bare to leave without saying goodbye to Ozzy and the others. He was about to leave when he felt a pair of hands wrap around his waist and hugged him tightly.

He turned and was met with the most beautiful sight. "Felix..please stay..i need you please.."

Felix felt his heart skip a beat as he hugged Ozzy tightly, he felt tears prick the ends of his eyes.

"I love you.."