♦Ch.03♦

Felix took a deep breath and began walking back upstairs. Before he could open the door, he peered inside. "Papa don't cry.." the little bunnies said in sync as they comforted their father. Felix felt his heart drop at the sight. He really cared for Ozzy, but what could he do Ozzy loved his wife and would never forget her..

Felix held back his tears and pushed the door open. The little bunnies all run to him and smiled.
He smiled and petted their heads and walked towards Ozzy.

"I was wondering if maybe I could stay up here with you.."

Ozzy nodded and walked towards the bed he pointed to it. Felix looked to the little ones. "Oh papa wants you to sleep in his bed, if that is okay" Felix blushed and nodded.

It was late at night that Ozzy noticed. He wasn't in the mood to be in love, but this Cat in on his bedroom seemed to have been able to pull at his heart strings, no he can't forget his wife, he just can't..

Felix felt weird, he was right next to the sleeping body of Ozzy, the one who hugged him, the one he fell in love with. Felix shook off the feeling and turned around. He faced the other bed, he smiled at the sight. He had always wanted to start a family, but he never seemed to find the right person to start it with..and he isn't finding one know.

Felix slowly drifted to sleep when he felt a pair of hands pull him close and hug him tightly. He blushed and stayed quiet although this was amazing, he didn't want to embarrass Ozzy.

He smiled warmly and gave into the hug, he nuzzled into Ozzy's chest and blushed.

Ozzy was in a dream, his heart was so broken he needed someone to mend him, and that someone was Felix...