♦Ch.2♦

Felix smiled as he placed the small child down. His face turned bright red as he caught a glimpse of Ozzy. He was staring straight at him. Felix smiled awkwardly as he felt little hands tug at the ends of his coat.

"Daddy can he come play with us please!" The little ones looked up at Felix and smiled. Felix felt his heart race as Ozzy placed a hand on his shoulder. He sighed.

"I would be delighted to play with you, after all who can say no to you cuties" The little bunnies all cheered as they pulled Felix up to their room. Oswald was taken a back.

Ozzy's p.o.v
The kids really seem to like him, but he will never be you...

Oswald watched as the kids brushed Felix. They placed bows in his fur and painted his nails. Felix giggled as they filed his claws and coated them with pink nail polish.

Felix smiled as he looked at Ozzy. Ozzy sighed as he made his way over and sat next to him. He placed one of his kids onto his lap and began to brush said child. The little ones all gathered around their father. Hugging him and brushing his droopy ears. Felix yawned as he stood up.

"I guess I should get going-"
"Noo" the little bunnies all said in sync as they tugged on his coat. Ozzy pulled his children back. Felix placed his hat into his head and walked down stairs. His heart stung as he walked Into the diner. He was about to walk out the door when a gloved hand stopped him.

"Please don't go.."
Felix turned to see a mouse with a sad expression on his face.
"I know you're a busy person, but please stay, I haven't seen my brother this interactive in a long time..please stay.."

Felix blushed. He thought about Ozzy and the kids. He thought about getting to understand him.

"Okay I'll stay.."