♥Ch.08♥

Ozzy pulled away from the hug and smiled. Felix was left in awe at the moment that had happened a few minutes before. "Y-you love me.." He stuttered as he looked at Oswald his heart beating fast. "Yes..i love you" Ozzy smiled and hugged him again. It had been years since those words left his mouth. He felt an urge to repeat it over and over. Felix smiled and hugged back. "I'm happy you're okay..i really care about you.." He looked up at Oswald and blushed a bright red. Ozzy smiled and kissed his nose gently. Felix blushed as he felt something drip onto his pants. It was blood. Ozzy pulled back and handed him a napkin. "S-sorry about that.." He stuttered and cleaned the blood off his nose.  Oswald chuckled lightly "let's get home, everyone is eager to see yoh again.." Felix nodded and followed him back to his house.

Mickey smiled as he watched the two walk in. Everyone hugged Felix and welcomed him back. Felix blushed at all the attention. He looked at the little bunnies and smiled as they rushed to hug him and their father. "See papa we told you Mr. Felix would come back!" Felix giggled as he looked at Ozzy.

Oswald walked upstairs. He looked at himself and sighed. He had chased down a person he had met only a few days ago..and told them he loved them. He walked to his bedroom and sat on his bed. He looked at the photo of ortensia and have a small smile.

"I still miss you..even though i have Felix..i still miss you deeply..but I will make you proud and love him..love him like he's the only person on earth.."

Felix walked upstairs and looked at the door he knocked gently. "Come in.." He gently pushed open the door and smiled warmly. "I tucked the kids in for the night.." Ozzy smiled "thank you.." Felix blushed and sat next to him.

"I enjoy your voice..it's beautiful.." Ozzy blushed at the praise. "I'm happy you're back..i'm sorry for what I said..i was afraid of falling in love again.." He began to cry. "Oswald it's fine really..i never thought you'd mean those words..i knew you needed space.." Ozzy looked at him and kissed him softly. Felix blushed and kissed back a dark blush dusted on his face. Ozzy pulled away and looked at him.

He chuckled lightly and stood up shutting off the lights. Felix laid in bed and looked up at the ceiling. His face still warm from the kiss. He tapped on ozzy's shoulder. "What's wrong did you have a nightmare.." Felix shook his head "I liked the kiss.." Oswald blushed and pulled him close "I did too.." Felix purred and nuzzled into his chest. "Hey ozzy.." "yes felix.."

"I love you.."