♦Ch.04♦

Felix yawned as he awoke. Nuzzled deep into Ozzy's chest. He smiled as he purred softly. Causing Ozzy to wake up. He looked down at him and sighed. Closing his eyes again and drifting back to sleep.

Felix pulled out of his grasp and walked downstairs. He was met with a smiling face.

"So how did you sleep?"
"Great actually, he's really soft.."
Mickey's smile widened.
"O-Oh did I say he I meant it..it was really soft I was talking about a pillow!"

Mickey smiled as he gave him a 'yeah right' face.
Felix sat on one of the stools as Mick handed him a cup of coffee.

"My nephews and nieces really seem to like you..you remind them of their mother..."
Felix sighed.
"What happened to her.."
Mick placed his cup down.
"We didn't know til it was too late, she never wanted to worry us..so she kept quiet..before she died, we were told that there was no cure..we couldn't save her from the illness.."

Tears pricked the ends of Felix's eyes.
"I'm so sorry for bringing that up.."
Mick placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Don't sweat it kid..i understand you make my brother happy..even if he isn't admitting it..he likes you.."

Felix blushed as he wiped away his tears.
"Thanks for believing, but I know Ozzy only has a heart for her.."

Oswald stood up from bed and looked over at his children. They were fast asleep. He gave a small smile as he walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

He undressed and stepped into the cold water. His ears dropped to his sides as he began to remember.

Felix smiled as he made pancakes. He placed them on a plate and headed upstairs. He was met with an empty bed. Before he could look around, he felt a hand on his shoulder. Felix turned and was met with a sight. His face was every shade of red. Ozzy looked at him worriedly cupping his cheeks in his hands. Burning hot..

He quickly wrote something down on his chalkboard.

Do you need a doctor! I'll go get Mickey!

Felix smiled sheepishly and shook his head.

"I'm alright Ozzy, just a bit flustered is all"
Oswald let out a sigh of relief.
He erased his message and wrote a new one.

"Glad you're okay.."