♦Ch.06♦

(S.U cause why not)

Felix sniffled as he walked down the street there was a nearby hotel he could stay at before he got back on his journey. "Come on Felix keep it together..its not like you had a chance.." He sighed and walked into the room. He slid under the covers and pulled out his notepad. He began writting down his thoughts. One word kept haunting him. Love.
There wasn't much he could do about that word...it would always mock him and remind him of something he can never have.

Ozzy sighed as he walked out of his room and looked at his children a sad expression on their faces. He felt pure guilt for sending Felix away. He wanted him back..he needed him. Ozzy walked downstairs and was met with sad faces. Mickey couldn't even look at him. Ozzy cleared his throat and looked at everyone.

"Where is he.." He said faintly. Everyone's eyes widened. Mickey ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "Ozzy I've missed you so much!" Oswald smiled and hugged back. "Heh..mickey Where is he..please I need to find him.." "Check the hotel two blocks down, Ozzy make things right" Ozzy nodded and raced down the street he went to the reception desk. "Excuse me miss, but has a cat by the name Felix check in here" "yes, but I'm sorry to inform you that he just checked out 30 minutes ago.."

(P.S this is a two parter..)