♦Ch.05♦

Felix awoke early in the morning and was met with an empty bed. He looked around and noticed the room was empty.

Felix slowly made his way down stairs, the smell of vanilla filled the air. He gave a happy sigh as he came closer. The little ones turned and ran up to him hugging him tightly.

"Morning Felix!" They all said in sync as they pulled on his hands and sat him at the table. "Papa's making pancakes!" Felix smiled "They smell delicious" The little ones giggled.

Ozzy poked his head out of the kitchen and looked at Felix. He gave a faint smile and quickly got back to making breakfast.

He couldn't shake the feeling of him being in love. He couldn't fall in love with Felix what would the others say..
What would his children think...he had to keep his feelings locked away...for the sake of his promise..to always remember and love Her...

Ozzy sighed as he came to the table and set down a large stack of pancakes. All the little ones swooped in and are the large stack. Felix giggled at the sight, when a plate was placed before him. He looked up at Ozzy and smiled.

"Thank you"
Ozzy turned and walked back to the kitchen. He felt his heart beat fast in his chest, he held himself and slowly sunk to the floor. He was in love but could bring himself to say it.

He walked out of the kitchen and back to his room.

"Oh no daddy's doing it again.." one of the little bunnys squeeked.

Felix gave them a concerned look.
"Doing what again.."

The little one sighed
"He's locking himself away..he won't come out of the room for months...just like last time.."

Felix stood up from his seat and walked over to the door. He knocked no answer.

"Ozzy please open the door, I..i'm worried about you.."

Oswald sighed and pulled a piece of paper and began to write, he finished and slid the note under the door.

Felix picked it up and read the note.

Get out of my life! I can't take it anymore you're nothing, but a burden in my chest!! Leave and never return! I can't stand you anymore! Just leave!

Felix felt tears prick the ends of his eyes as he held the note tightly.

"If that's what you want..I'll leave.."

He grabbed his coat and walked downstairs. Everyone turned to look at him as he opened the front door.
Mickey rushed to him and looked at him confusingly.

"Felix what's wrong why are you  leaving?!?"

Felix held out the note to him and walked out.

Mickey looked at the note and shook his head. He walked upstairs and looked at the children, they were in tears. He looked at the door and knocked.

"Ozzy...why would you tell him those mean things..he just wanted to help you..he just...he.." Mickey sighed and walked away

Oswald held his knees close to his chest and cried. He felt his world crumbling before him and guilt pouring out of his broken heart.

He felt....
.........alone.....