Time To Step Up @ Boarding School - Chapter One

Time Step Up @ Boarding School

---------------------------------------------

Chapter One

---------------------------------------------

They're gone. All of them. My family. Gone. What am I going to do now? My own mum, who prefers to be called 'mother', doesn't want me.

She doesn't want someone like me as a daughter. A street dancer. That's why she left my dad when I was only a few weeks old, announcing she was married and pregnant, again, but with someone else's baby.

It broke my dad's heart, he thought they were soulmates, he was in love with her, but now, everything had changed.

At the age of six was when I started dancing. I watched my dad and his older brother, Russell, dance with their crew, Zero Gravity, and that is when I knew what I wanted.

I wanted to dance.

Now, that they're gone, killed in a car accident on our way to Manchester Airport, I was the only survivor, so my mum made me go to a posh boarding school, in Ireland. I got myself expelled, of course, I hate posh people.

Russell, my uncle, wasn't in the crash, he stayed behind to take his place as the new Headmaster at Stoneworth Academy. So, no more dancing for him.

I don't know anything about my mysterious half brother or sister, my mum doesn't want me to get involved and ruin their life.

When I came home from being expelled, I  was immediately kicked out.

"Expelled! Expelled from a perfect school!" my mum exclaimed, throwing my gym bag out onto the streets, causing a commotion and the neighbours to peer out of their doors and windows, "I don't want you here anymore, at all!"

"But, where else am I supposed to go mum?"

She looked at me with a cold, hard face, "I do not care... I am not your mother!"She slammed the door shut, shutting me out of her life for good.