Chapter Nine - The Way He Plays

Time To Step Up @ Boarding School

~******************~

Chapter Nine

~******************~

The Way He Plays

~******************~

"You can thank me, if you want?" Gina said to me.

I gave her a confused look as she just smiled at me.

"Thanks to me, with Katelynn's diary, she had told her boyfriend and Chase about what you've done. You're in the clear with her boyfriend, but not Chase."

I sighed and sucked my teeth, pursing my lips. I hitched my leg up on the wall near the lake that is in between the forest  and the school. The wall has a bit knocked down giving access to the students who want to go swimming or fishing or... something.

"Anyway, you're not bothered about Payton being your half-brother>" Gina asked, throwing a flat rock at the lake making it skip.

"No, why?" I shrugged.

Gina threw another rock, "Well, he also made a huge mistake."

I snapped my head up, "You what?"

Gina turned around and looked at me, "About an hour ago, Chase challenged Payton to a game of snooker. They've bet on money. Chase hustled him and Payton lost."

"How much?"

"How much, what?"

"How much did Payton lose?"

Gina shrugged, "I dunno... one, maybe, two hundred pounds..."

"Two hundred quid!"

Chase plays a mean game of snooker, eh? Right, I'll see to that.

Remembering I saw a snooker table in the boys dorm, and hopefully Chase is still there. I don't need money, well, I shouldn't need money. Gina called after me, but eventually caught up with me and followed me without any comments or opinions... for once...

Walking into the boys dorm and into the living area, Chase was there at the snooker table holding a cue, collecting money from...

"Payton!" I snapped.

I made him jump. He was giving money to Chase...

"Again?"

Payton looked down, ashamed, and moved over to me. Chase looked amused and locked his thumb and index finger and counted the notes that he had received from Payton... He counted to three hundred and fifty pounds... bastard...

"I heard you play a mean game, Mr Donavon." I raised my eyebrows, walking up to him and stroked his cur with my thumb and finger.

He stiffened a little, then cocked a smile and set the balls in the triangle, "You can break." he said, "You're stripes."

I smiled and he handed me a cue. I went to the end of the table and bent down into the position, ready to hit the white ball to the other balls.

I then hit it, weakly and only a few balls moved. I stood up and looked around.

"Whoops." I said, "Tha-that was a practise shot."

Everyone, except Gina and Payton laughed at me. Chas'es smile grew bigger and he went to make his move.

"Well, I guess it's my turn." he said and made a hit, making the red ball go into the socket.

Payton and Gina looked at me doubtfully. I shrugged my shoulder timidly. When I hit the ball, the yellow striped ball only moved an inch. Chase scored the blue ball and the boys were cheering him on and laughing at me.

"I think we should bet in hundreds for each ball." Chase said, "Now, you owe me... let me think... four hundred."

"Okay. Sure. Whatever." I shrugged.

We carried on playing and I was proper losing really badly, I was really embarrassing myself. Payton tried to talk me out of it, but I told him I was doing fine. Although, I wasn't. Now I owe Chase a lot of money, one thousand pounds.

"Hmm... How about another game?" I asked Chase.

Everyone laughed at my questions, but Chase smiled at his friends then back at me.

"Shall we double the money?" he asked me.

"Not bothered, but the loser also has to jump in the lake..."

"Okay."

"Naked."

Chase stiffened a little then looked around to see everyone whispering, telling him to do it, Chase then coughed awkwardly. Then, he had a glint of pleasure in his eyes.

"You're on." Chase said, and we shook hands.

A shock ran up my arm and I looked at Chase who's eyes sparkled a little and his breathe jiggered.

Both ignoring what happened then, we played on and I was breaking again. Crouching down and aimed at the balls and scored... separating the balls perfectly. I looked at Chase who's eyes widened. I smirked.

Ball after ball after ball, I got my stripes in all the time. I was beating Chase Donavon in a game of snooker, and he was losing his cool in front of everyone.

The white ball bounced on three sides and hit two balls at the same time. I smiled at Chase who was getting nailed and I winked at him.

"Five hundred, one thousand, fifteen hundred, two grand." Chase counted as he put the money in my hand, "Happy?"

"Not yet Chase." I told him, "I think you need to learn something; you mess with my boy, you mess with me!" I was right close to him now, noses almost touching, "Now... how about you strip off for us... and jump in the lake?" I added, seductively.

~*********************~

Gina wolf-whistled as Chase removed his underwear right in front of us, giving us a good view of his bum. I cocked my head enjoying the view. His body was muscular and perfect. I licked my lips then bit my bottom lip. Phwaa! Nice!

He walked to the end of the pier, and he actually turned around, giving us a flash of his... huge manhood! And, saluted. He turned back around giving us a view of his perfectly shaped bum and he dived in the cold, dirty water.

I held out bother my hands for a high-five from Payton and Gina.

"I actually doubted you, Staines." Gina said to me, "You're actually showing him who's in charge, especially with the way he plays."

Chase was out of the water and his black hair was almost close to his eyes. When he pulled on his underwear he came up to me from behind.

"This isn't over yet, Staines." he huskily whispered in my ear.

I turned around, our bodies close and I leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Actually, it should be. You have no idea who you're messing with, Chase Donavon. You have no idea who I am, sweetheart." I kissed his cheek, "Nice body by the way, we should do this again some other time."

Then I left him standing there, Payton and Gina followed me. I was smirking, as I know Chase is in shock. He got hustled, naked and owned by me. Stoneworth Academy isn't a bad place after all, since I'm keeping myself entertained.