Chapter Seven - Face To Face With Him!

Time To Step Up @ Boarding School

~*******************~

Chapter Seven

~********************~

Face To Face With Him!

~*********************~

"Well done, Kayla-girl." Gina applauded me as I walked into my room, shocked that she is, actually, in my room.

"How'd you get in my room?" I walked in properly, throwing my jacket on the bed next to her.

"Getting along with one of the bad asse's girl? Nice one. Soon you will become great friends with them and then I can rule the school - err - I mean - we can rule the school."

"What are you on about?"

"Oh, nothing..." Gina jumped off my bed and began to walk out of my room, "I've got planning to do..."

Before I could even question her about her 'planning', she slammed my door shut. Yeah, slam it why don't you. How the hell did she get in my room? It was locked... Unless, she knows how to pick locks or...

I felt a gust of wind and I then realised that my window was wide open... crap. I need to close all windows and doors before I even think about leaving this room for any circumstances.

I let myself fall on my bed and rubbed my hands on my face. I closed my eyes, tired, I hand't got a lot of sleep last night, I was a bit nervous.

I then heard gossiping coming from next door, their window must be open as well. I couldn't help but listen, not because I'm nosy, but because they have big gobs!

"Have you heard!?"

"Heard what?!"

"Payton cried all the way to his room!"

I sat up quickly, shocked by what one of the blabber-mouths had just said.

"Awwh, poor thing, he is so sweet, I caught Chase bullying him-" I poked my head out of the window for a clearer hearing, "-calling him names, teasing him and shoving him, I think he punched him, I saw bruise near his eye!"

That did it. Something clicked in my mind. Chase has assaulted my little brother. Me being a protective person, way protective, I banged my door open, not caring that I didn't close it after me, and bolted down the stairs. I can feel adrenaline firing inside me all over my body, as well as anger. I pushed passed people, growling ' move!', trying and desperate to see if my little brother is okay.

Slamming the door to the boy's dorm open I ran to the middle of the hallway, seeing the chocked looks on the boys' faces. Ignoring them, I grabbed the first boy that came across me.

"Where's Payton?" I growled, angrily, not at the boy, just the fact I know that Payton is hurt.

"There." The boy pointed in the room where the lounge is.

I let the boy go by punching him, I didn't mean to, my anger got the better of me. I stormed in the room and found my little brother on the couch with his face in his hands, stifling his sobs. I sat down next to him, placing my arm around his shoulders.

"Payton..."

He removed his hands from his face and looked at me. The bruise was there, dark and grazed. I wanted to cry.

"Payton... sweetheart... are you... what's happened... you..." I couldn't find any words.

"I... I..." Payton started crying, real sobs, tears pouring down his cute, innocent face.

He leaned into me and I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him close to me, proving him that his big sister is here for him and always will be, no matter what. I kissed the top of his head and rubbed his arm and back for comfort.

Boys were watching, either confused or shocked that a girl is in the dorm, comforting the boy everyone thinks is weak and the biggest victim of Chase Donavon.

I gently pushed Payton away and made him look at me, and wiped his tear away.

"I promise, I swear on my life that I will never, ever, let anything happen to you, ever. You are my brother, no matter what our mum says or do, you will always be my little brother. I'm going to be there for you, fight for you, lie for you, kill for you and even die for you." That Chase Donavon is going to regret everything that he has done, to not only Payton, but to every single student and even teachers or anybody. Oh, yes he is going to regret everything... and I mean everything.

"I love you, Kayla."

I felt so touched, "I love you too, sweetheart..." I wanted to cry for him and because I have never had this moment ever since we won The UK National Championships.

"All right, Chase? How's it going, pal?"

I stood up, quickly reacting to that name and caught a boy with a leather jacket giving Chase Donavon a 'man-hug'. Glaring, I clenched my fists, standing in a pose, showing that I am up for a fight.

"Oi, Chase!" I moved closer to he boys.

I easily recognised Chase. His gorgeous pitch black hair and his mesmerizing blue eyes. But, it's not going to distract me again.

"Yeah?" Chase looked at me and his expression changed from cool to concerned. Why concerned?

I walked up to him and smiled, and his lips twitched as if he wanted to smile back. I then did something so painful and shocking, that no one saw this coming...

I grabbed hold and squeezed hard on his... cock!

Chase gasped and groaned in pain and hissed in utter pain. His eyes were even watering up. I snarled my teeth and continued to squeeze, digging in my nails.

"If you ever, ever, and I mean ever, hurt or even take a glance as Payton again, I'd make sure you'd have no bollocks before the day you finally want to shag your girl." I growled, still squeezing, "You are going to regret everything that you have done, and I fucking mean everything to hurt every single human being who you've hurt." One final squeeze, "You sick, mother-fucking, cold-hearted, good for fuck all bastard!" I then let go.

Chase fell to the ground, holding his balls and all the boys who witnessed that, including Payton, had their gobs wide open. I wanted to laugh my ass off, but this was a serious matter.

"Same goes to everyone. No bullies will survive this school! And that's a promise I intend to keep!"

Everything is going to change now, now that I have come face to face with him...

Chase Donavon.