Chapter Six - Saving The Enemy

Time To Step Up @ Boarding School

~***************~

Chapter Six

~****************~

Saving The Enemy

~*****************~

I kicked off in Maths, the teacher, Mr Marley, is such a... snob. He looked at me once in a disgusted way and questioned about my uniform. I told him straight that I don't do skirts and I never will, even for school. Then he kept on making me answer all of the questions and I told him to ask someone else because I don't know everything. Then I heard him mutter 'pathetic' obviously talking about me, so I told him to 'shut up', so he told me off, giving me a lecture so I kicked my chair down and stormed out.

Catherine, my mum, calls me pathetic all the time, and I don't like it. She's the pathetic one, not me, and so is Mr Marley-ass. They're the pathetic ones.

Now, in town, mainly because I want to buy a take away or a bag of chips, I may as well explore the town a little bit. The town is small and next to a beach. It looks absolutely amazing, but I felt like an outcast in this alien town.

I walked passed a newspaper shop, and outside it there was a flower bouquet stack and a magazine rack. But one stack of a certain magazine caught my eyes.

'TEEN OK!

-'Exclusive, Kayla Stone's disappearance... Where is she? What's happened? How is she?'

There is a picture of me with my crew when we won The UK National Championships. I was circled in red to stand me our of the boys... I can't let anybody else see these, they might recognise me and then all Hell would be loose.

Peering into the shop window, I see the shopkeeper talking to a customer who is buying a packet of cigarettes. Grabbing the stack of magazines, I ran into the nearest alleyway behind the shop and dumped them in the huge dumpster, slamming the lip shut, angrily.

I know I have stolen something for my own safety, but I had to, it was wrong, but I had to do it. I sat down and rested my back against the dumpster, I slammed my fist against it, causing a dent.

I was angry... Stupid photographers, I bloody well hope they don't know that I am here. At school I'm registered as Kayla Staines, and I've kept my hood up at times and wore a cap. I might not fool everyone, but I doubt everyone will know who I am, I've only just become famous.

I am extremely rich, each of us had a quarter of a million pounds because you not only win your own live tour in America, but you win cash... It's the strictest and richest dance competition in the world.

"Where the bloody hell have my stack gone!?" I heard a man yell with an Pakistani accent.

"Shit!" I exclaimed in a whisper and quickly ran out of the alleyway.

On my way, in the corner of my eyes, I saw two people struggling. I even heard a cry... 'Please, leave me alone...' . I stopped and walked backwards to have a nosy.

I was going to be sick... a grown man had a young girl pinned against the wall, I caught him trying to unbuckle her jeans belt... Not acknowledging who the girl was my anger burst.

"Oi!" I screamed and ran to the sicko, before he could move I pulled him away - I was actually an inch taller than him, actually - I grabbed his collar, moving him closer to me violently, "You want some?!" I screamed in his face, spit spurting in his face... I kneed him in the gut and slammed my fist in his face.