It begins

"Ugh" i moaned as I skipped another question in my homework. It was just not happening.

"I just can't do it!" I thought to myself

I was ready to break into tears but my best friend Sheila broke into my room instead.

"Ekaterina! You don't know what's about to happen?" She squealed

"What?" I groaned

"Seventeen..."

She caught my attention right there

"Their plane had to land in our local airport. It is said they're going to stay the night here!"

Not that i was gonna be able to find them anyway.

"Are they still at the airport?"

She nodded, "Apparently"

"Hurry up then!" I rushed to my wardrobe and got my favorite shorts, it had blue and wine red squares on it. I then wore my dark red top and did my makeup. It didn't have to be too heavy, it should have made me look pretty at least.

I made my hair into a ponytail, I look alright, I thought. Sheila was luckily also ready so we rushed to the subway.

On our way to the airport we practiced talking to Seventeen. My job was a bit easier since my bias knew English but hers, Wonwoo, barely did. That was going to be so cute.

Luckily, the fans at the airport were very respectful and followed all the orders. Also, Seventeen were on their good sides, they met so many fans. I talked to all of them, so did Sheila, she was too busy with punny jokes on Wonwoo though. Oh and... We even had a group photo!

I got to talk with Joshua for a while, we basically talked about life. He seemed so interested in my boring college life.

"Ah really? You mean you plan to be in academics in the future?"

"Yeah, as an English professor. Or be a writer..."

"You can be, I believe in you" He got the hold of my arm firmly, so tightly that it almost hurt.

Their time was up, we had to say goodbye. I hugged Joshua again. I noticed something was in my hand. He gave me a small piece of paper. I decided not to open it till I went back to my dormitory.

On our way back to the campus, Sheila joked to me:

"You guys were totally a couple!"

"Shut it Sheila! Go talk about your dad jokes with Wonwoo"

"They are punny! Pun and funny!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Finally I was in my room. I opened the piece of paper,

If you want to hang out more, come to Four Seasons Hotel in ****** tonight

And a number attached. What the hell?

SORRY IT SUCKS BUT I WANTED TO WRITE THIS FOR SO LONG

Forgive me if i did any mistakes, I'm fluent in English but it's still not my first language and I've never been to an English speaking country

Soooo yeah please vote and comment!