Chapter 35: Tomorrow's money

Say goodbye to the good times○

{Bandit's P.O.V}
I was about three towns out from Asher's uncles place staying in a cheap motel near the docks. I just couldn't do it anymore, there's just too much going on. I'm in constant fear and nervousness of being found. I can't go back to Jersey with him. I can't risk sinking in the hole I've spent so long climbing out of.

Y'know what I want? I just want my mom. I want my little brother. They're who I want. I want to be held by them, told that everything is going to be okay and that I didn't need to go if I didn't want to.

If you're thinking I had that with Asher, your wrong. It's different. He's not my mom, he's not my unborn brother. He's exhausted and so am I. I don't even think he gives a sh*t anymore.

Come to think of it, he probably never did anyways.

I dont think that's the saddest part though, I think it's how well he made me belive he did. How he faked it all.

The last person who gave a damn, doesn't anymore. Never did.

So why be here?

I didn't notice the few tears streaming down my cheeks, and I didn't realise the slow shuffle of my feet through the room. I grabbed my leather jacket from my bag since it was the heaviest as well as taking out my clunky, leather doc Martins and threw them on, the feeling of being numb and alone coursing through my veins.

I took out my duffel bag and filled it with as much of my things as I could, stuffing the bag full until it almost burst at the seems. I pulled the strings of my bag shut and held it on my back, the weight almost forcing me to topple over. It's what I wanted.

Slowly, my feet shuffled out to the door, taking the keys from the table and opening the door, the gust of wind pushing against me as I shakily walked toward it, stopping to lock the door behind me.

I held the key between my fingers, fiddling with it, shaky breaths escaping my lips as tears rolled down my pale skin. My knees bent beneath me, my frame small and curled as I hesitated to place the key on the doormat gently gazing on the way it just sat there.

I'm ready.

My legs lengthened and I left the motel, the dark night closing in and the wind threatening to push me over. I walked down the quiet concrete roads and hummed the tune of Therapy by All Time Low to myself, being my own company.

I've always been my own company, I guess. Fooled by the fake smiles of everyone else around me.

(Keep reading you son of a gun :D )

{Brendon Urie's P.O.V}
I've never met Bandit but even so, a girl of her age shouldn't be let loose, missing anywhere but in a place where they are loved and cared for. I don't know what's really happened other then she ran away but I doubt that really is the truth. There's just something fishy about Gerard, somethung that doesn't quite fit right. I dont know what it is, its just not right.

Everyone was searching around Bob's place or some other address they had a tip off for. I figured if she knew that's where they were, she wouldn't be here anymore, I mean- would you really stick around a place where people were around the next corner looking for you?

Anyways, I headed a couple towns south, on the coast where it was way quieter, infact I couldn't even see a missing poster round here for her.

It was getting dark out but I didn't want to stay around in the hotel room. Sarah wasn't here, she stayed home because 'it's none of our business, it's wrong and rude - we've never met the girl and only seen Gerard like twice. We'd be wasting our time!' (I love Sarah, I doubt she'd be like that but it's for the plot) I decided to go for a walk just to get a feel of the place around here and soon enough found myself at the docks.

(Wait, there's more!)

{Asher's P.O.V 😏}
I needed to get away from here. A drive, a motel - I don't care, I just can't be here while I keep imagining her walking through that front door again.

Seth and Doug were staying here. They were both saddened and p*ssed by the sudden turn of events. They showed me the board they'd made for her- it was stunning! One of the most beautiful boards I've set my eyes upon and she wasn't here to see it.

I started up the truck and just drove. I passed through towns, the glowing of streetlights flying by as my foot pressed down on the accelerator, the screaming of tires against the tarmac and the mix of emotions flooding my bloodstream, pumping them around my body uncontrollably.

I ended up at the docks, where my uncle used to bring Ellie and me when we were really little.

I parked up and walked through the park behind it, strolling around trying to clear my head some.

I just want her in my arms, no matter what it takes. Just my girl, happy and in my arms. That's all I want.

(That's all you're getting for now XD )