Love Is Confusing

Mitch's POV

"She couldn't have wondered far!"I yell.

I did everything I could to find Rayna,but it was no use.

"I'll call the police."Scott said and called the cops.I plopped down on the bed and groaned.

"This is your fault,Kirstie!"I point at her.She gasps and yells,"My fault?!We ran into her mother and her mother said she had a surprise for her!Her mother told me I couldn't come."

I sigh and cry.

This was a disaster.She's gone.Disappeared without a trace.

"I'm sorry,Kirstie.It's just sudden for her to disappear like this.And did you say that you guys ran into her mother?"I said.

Kirstie nods and frowns.

"Well,she has to be near.And I'm not gonna sit here for a week waiting for what the police figure out."I say and stand up.

"What are you trying to say here,Mitch?"Avi asked with concern.

"It means that I'm going to find Rayna.And if you guys have guts to go with me and help,feel the need to come with me anytime you like."I smirk.

"We're all coming with you."Kevin says.

I turn around and he stands up.

"She'll be alright."Kirstie says.

"And how do you know?"I smirk.She sighs and stands up."Cause I'm going too.Rayna's like a sister to me.And losing her would haunt me for life."

I smile and hug Kirstie.

Scott and Avi stand up and say,"We're in.".

I smile and pack some stuff in a bag.

"Pack some stuff.Cause we don't know how long it'll take to find Rayna."I said.

'Please be alright,Rayna.'I think in my mind.

__________________________

Rayna's POV

I could barely move anything.My hair was tattered and my clothes were shredded.Every minute I lay here I get hurt.

All of the sudden,I head the door hinges squeak.

They're back.

"Are you giving up on us already?"Mama asked.She laughed amused and kicked me in the abdomen.

I looked faintly at Father and see that he is frowning.He looks like he is ashamed of what he is doing.

"I think we should stop for a while,Adriana.She needs to recover some."Father said.

"Recover?!What are you,insane?!"Mama yells at Father.

"I'm not the insane one here!You're the one that keeps abusing her to death.Just let her go,Adriana.Please."Father pleaded.

Mama glared at me and grabbed a hold of my wrists.I hissed when she roughly grabbed the scratches on my wrists.

"I'm not letting her go.If you don't follow along with the plan,not only will I blow her brains out,I will blow your brains out as well."Mama growls.

Father frowns and nods.

I hear a knock at the door and mother goes answer it.

"Hello?"

It was Mitch at the door.I tried to say Mitch's name,but I was to weak.All of the sudden,Father walks towards me and picks me up.

"What are you..."I tried to say.