Love Is Strong

Rayna's POV

I woke up to Mitch laying in a uncomfortable looking chair."Mitch?"I whisper.

Mitch's eyes batted open and he groaned tiredly."What?"Mitch groans.

"Is that chair uncomfortable?"

"Yes."

"You can sleep with me if you want to."I regretted saying that.He smiled and stood up.He climbs in the bed and sighs.

I hold his hand and sigh.

Mitch was perfect.I loved him way to much.Maybe that's why I can't stop smiling at him,holding his hand,everything.

I wish he could kiss me again.I want to feel his lips pressed against mine.

But he probably doesn't love me back.

'Who would love you?'

Stupid voices in my head.I hate them.

'You're so ugly.The only thing that'll love you is a pig.Oh wait.You are a pig.'

I held my ears and cried.

"What's wrong?"Mitch looked into my eyes.

"You probably won't believe me,but I heard voices in my head saying that I'm ugly."I cried.

"The voices can't hurt you.The voices are just jelly."He laughs.I laugh and stopped holding my ears.

He smiled and caressed my cheek.

I couldn't tell him I liked the kiss.He would hate me and not talk to me anymore.

Mitch sits up and takes his shirt off.I look at his deadmau5 tattoo and smile."I like your tattoos."I blushed and smiled.

Mitch blushed and smiled.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

He laid down next to me and smiled.I leaned my head on his chest and sighed.

I had to tell him I loved him.But at the same time,I couldn't.

"Why did you kiss me?I know you said the reason why,but there has to be more behind it."I said.

Mitch sighs and shrugs his shoulders.

He looks at me and frowns.I blushed and frowned."You always blush whenever I talk or look or smile at you."Mitch said.

I stuttered and didn't find words to say.

Mitch leans in on me.I feel his breath on my mouth."Do you love me,Rayna?"He asked.

Do I?

Yes.

I wanted to answer but I couldn't.

"Answer yes or no,Rayna."He said.My forehead starts to sweat and I panicked.I stuttered some and stayed quiet.

Than Mitch did something out of the blue.

He kissed my lips.

__________________________

Mitch's POV

I kissed her again.What's wrong with me?

My brain keeps telling me no,but my heart's telling me yes.She put her hand in my hair and kept it there.I couldn't stop for some reason.

She broke the kiss and frowned.

"I don't know anymore,Mitch!This is all so confusing.I don't even know myself anymore."Rayna yelled.

I hugged her quickly and hopped out of the bed.I found an empty hospital bed and laid down in it.

I felt stupid.

She probably doesn't love me.And I don't know if I can love her.It's so confusing.

"Mitch,I'm sorry.I didn't mean to snap at you like that.Are you mad?"Rayna sniffled from the her bed.

"No.No,I'm not mad.I'm just giving you some space.I'm sorry,Rayna.I truly am."I mumbled.

"There's nothing to be sorry about."Rayna said.She smiled some and sat up.

I got out of the bed and walked over to her.She was beautiful...wait!No!I need to think everything over.

Ugh.I hate myself right now.

"Mitch?I have something I need to say."Rayna whispered.

I nodded and caressed her cheek.

"I...I"She stuttered.

"You what?"I asked concerned.

"I love you."

__________________________

Rayna's POV

He's gonna hate me now for sure.I can't believe I said that to him.

Mitch stutters and tries to find words.

"It's ok,Mitch.I know I'm ugly.No one gives a crap about me."I lay down and sigh.

All of the sudden,Mitch does something again.

He kisses me.

I put my hand on his deadmau5 tattoo and keep kissing him.

I broke the kiss and Mitch laid down.

"I'll tell you what I think in 3 days.Okay?"He said.I nodded and fell asleep.

*In the morning*

I woke up and saw Avi talking to Mitch.

Kirstie came in and smiled.

"Morning,sleepyhead."She laughed.I smiled tiredly and waved some.She sits down and gives me a mug that has coffee in it.

"Drink up.Also,you're getting discharged from the hospital today."Kirstie said.I smiled and drank my coffee.

I sighed and laughed.

Mitch turned to look at me and smiled.

"Morning.Had a good night's rest last night?"He asked.I shook my head and frowned.

"Nightmare.All of you guys got killed by my parents."I whispered.Mitch hugged me.

"I don't want to see you guys get hurt."I said.I sit up and drank the rest of my coffee.

I look at Mitch and blush.

"You like Mitch,don't you?"Kirstie whispered in my ear.I whispered in her ear saying,"Mitch kissed me last night.He said in three days,he'll tell me if he loves me or not."

"He loves you hands down."Kirstie whispered in my ear and laughed.I laughed and smiled.

I hugged Kirstie tightly and let go.

The doctor comes in and I fill my discharge forms.

Finally.I can get out of here.