I Need Time To Think

Rayna's POV

Mitch kissed me.

What am I even suppose to think now?

I am utterly confused.

I lay on the bed crying.Why did Mitch kiss me anyway?No one cares about me anyways.

My Mama didn't care about me.

I feel so lost.

So...dead.

I wish I was dead.

"Are you alright,Rayna?"I hear a voice from the doorway.I look up and see Mitch frowning.

"Just go away,Mitch.I need to be alone."I say firmly.I try to dry my tears,but I couldn't.

"I can't go away,Rayna.You have been alone far too long.I care about you."He whispers.

"Than why was I kidnapped?By my own parents?!They didn't see to care about me when they kidnapped me!"I yelled.

"I never meant for you to get kidnapped!Just please,let me say what I need to say."He yells.

I sniffled and dried my eyes.

"Just spit it out."I blurt.

Mitch sighs and walks towards me.

"When I kissed you,I didn't know what I was feeling.There was barely any space between us and I was close to kissing you.And I kissed you.And I'm sorry."He says.

Mitch grabs my hand and rubs it.

"Sorry for what?Picking me off the street?If you didn't get me off the street,this mess wouldn't have happened."I cry.

"Stop saying that stuff!I hate to see you like this,Rayna!You are an amazing person.And when you say no one cares about you that's not true.Avi,Kevin,Kirstie,and Scott care about you."Mitch pauses.

His eyes start to water and tears fall from his eyes.

"More importantly,I care about you."He finished.

I smiled and stopped crying.

"Promise to never leave me,Rayna."He cried.I put my hand on his cheek.

"I don't plan on it."I smile.

Mitch leans close to me and pokes my nose.

"You are such a weirdo."I laugh.He laughs and smiles.I smile back at him and hold his hand.

I love him.
__________________________
Mitch's POV

I lean closer to her and our foreheads touched.

It didn't feel right.

I backed away and frowned."I still need time to think all of this over.But whatever happens,it will change nothing between us."I whisper.

She nods and smiles.

"Agreed."Rayna said.

I nodded and laid down in the empty hospital bed next to Rayna.

"Thank God!"I exclaim.

"Tired?"Rayna smirked.

"I've been having trouble sleeping.Mainly cause I didn't know if you would be alright or not.When I saw you,you looked so...dead."I said.

I felt tears emerge from my eyes and fall.

"I thought I would lose you."I sniffle.

"You'll never lose me Mitch."Rayna says.

I smiled and lay under the covers.

"Comfy?"

"Indeed."I laugh.

My eyes start to close and I fall asleep.
---------------------------------------------
"Mitch!"Rayna's voice kept calling out to me.

I keep running towards the voice and the voice gets louder.

I finally see Rayna.She's covered with blood and she's in pain.

All of the sudden,her mom and dad appear.Her mom pulls a gun out and points it at Rayna.

She pulls the trigger and than...
---------------------------------------------
I wake up covered in sweat.

I sit up and take my shirt off.

"Mitch?Are you alright?"Rayna asked.

I look at her and get out of bed."I had a nightmare.I kept hearing you call out my name.I found you covered in blood.Than out of nowhere,your parents appear.Your mom pulls a gun.Than I woke up."I explained.

Rayna sits up and holds my hand.

She smiles and raises her hand up to my deadmau5 tattoo.She runs her hand over it and sighs.

I loved her smile...wait what?No.I still need to think everything over.

She puts her head up against my stomach and cries.

"I'm glad you found me on the street.I wouldn't have had the chance to be friends with you guys."She mumbled.

I feel tears form in my eyes and fall.

"Me too,Rayna."I pause.

"Me too."