chapter 12: SHUT UP BROCCOLI

my mouth falls open in shock as I hear her words.

blake immediately tenses beside me and I see his jaw clench in anger.

"awkward..." veta mumbles then covers it with a cough as I give her a look across the room.

"no way," blake says glaring at kate and wrapping a protective arm around my waist to pull me closer to him. 

"are you sure about that blake you yourself should know what you have to do if you turn down a dare, plus I do remember asking liv and not you"

blake bites his lip and looks towards me nervously

"i am NOT doing the secound one" i say horrified 

in this very messed up truth or dare game if you dont complete your dare you have to go on the roof naked and then jump into th pool. last time this girl called chloe refused to do a dare and had to preform the horrifing ritual,everyone videoed her. yes naked on a roof. skinny dipping. the video went viral and after the police got involved poor chloe moved to switzerland.

"well then i guess you should pucker up then shoudnt you" kate smiles at me triumpently.

"just do it liv, but if that idiot even lays a finger on you after this i'll break his nose"
i give his hand a reassuring squeze and turn to jordan who looks a bit uncomftable if you ask me. im actually enjoying him getting all flustered. in fact i think its something i might tease him about later on.

i know one thing for sure though i won't be enjoying myself in a minute.

before i change my mind jordan quickly leans in and kisses me.

it didn't last long, and trust me when i say it certainly wasn't like if blake was in his place.

i pull away glad that was over and turn to the rest of the group. i lay my hand on blakes leg to asure him it was nothing and he sighs in relief at my touch.

time to pull out the big guns.

"well, since it was my dare i guess its my turn to pick someone" i stare directly at kate as i say this. and suddenly her eyes widen.

ha, she actually though she would get away with her little plan.

how cute.

"truth, dare or switzerland," i say my voice laced with mischief. 

she obviously gets over her little panicing party but i still see her biting her lip nervously even though her face doesn't show it.

i can see right through her little act.

"tru..." i raise my eyebrow at her as her voice falters, and she thinks for a moment.

"i mean...dare..actually...truth?" she finally decides.

geez, i knew she was dumb but not patrick star dumb
i smile "great choice" i watch her smirk fade to nothing as she looks at me in complete horror as she realises what shes done. ex best friends know everything. and i just happened to be hers.

 i walk over the other end of the circle and whisper something in her ear. loud enough so she can hear but quiet enough so others can't.
her mouth falls open in shock.

bingo.

"no way," she says turning to me a gleam in her eye.

"no way i'm answering your little question"

so far so good.
"then how about we make a little deal" i turn and whisper in her ear a second time but this time she actually doesn't mind what i say.

she considers my offer for a second, before slowly nodding and standing up motioning towards the door to the walk in wardrobe. and I slip out of blakes grasp and follow her. he raises his eyebrow in a questioning manner but i keep on walking. i don't know if he will want to know the answer.

"what ever your planning to achieve with this it needs to stop," i say as we are out of earshot of the group.

"what are yo..."

"cut the crap kate, i know it was you who sent those texts, i may have deleted your contact but i definitely recognised that number"

"whoa calm down i didn't send those texts what are you on about?"

"oh don't play little miss innocent with me, you always used to do this when we were kids, put on a cute face and blame it on me and the worst thing was you always got away with it. but news flash honey, i'm not that stupid little 7 year old you can boss around anymore so get your act together. and if you don't stop this little game your trying to play, I'll tell blake about what you did, then maybe we'll both be even"

and then true liv Elliot style I strutted out of that closet like a boss and returned to the group.

kate went home early that night.

but trust me when I say this.

we didn't.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a bath tub filled with cornflakes.

yep you heard me.... I WOKE UP IN A FREAKING BATH TUB FILLED WITH CEREAL.

don't ask me how or why because i'm not too sure about it myself, but i know i'll find out in a secound. when people are drunk we all have different things we do. whether we are angry and beak things, happy and start to write a book about the things you love, but did i mention what I do?

every time I have a little too much to drink I decide that I want to become a vlogger. which can sort of comes in handy when I can't remember what the hell happened and how I woke up where i woke up. but watching those cringy videos every party honestly makes me eyes burn.

I pull out my phone and roll my eyes as i see a new video in my camera roll. 

here we go again. i press play.

"hhheeeeeeyyyy guuuuyyyyssss" i say my voice slurred

"so me and Jackson are going to make a massive bowl of cereal but we have a problem"

"THE BOWLS ARE TOO SMALL" Jackson screams in the background and drunk me giggles historically even though it wasn't that funny.

suddenly i gasp "oh my gosh oh my gosh, I say making the camera wobble by jumping up and down like a toddler.

"what is it mushroom" I hear blake say while laughing at his new name for me.

"SHUT UP BROCCOLI" Jackson shouts and looks at me expectantly

"WE FORGOT ABOUT THE BATH TUB" 

he gasps and grabs the cereal boxes from the table and runs, well more like wobbles up the stairs.

"i see my breakfeat in the distance!!!!" Jackson shouts back down to me

"WE SHOULD RUN FASTER"

I drop the camera and the last shot is me skipping up the stairs.

the video stops and i stare at my phone then burst into laughter.

man looks like i had fun last night.

--------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

WHATS UP

i really like this chapter i think its one of my favorites so i hope yall like it too

(since when do i say yall)

aaaaaannnnyyyywaaaaaayyyyyyyy

HOPE YOU DON'T FALL IN A HOLE

see ya next chapter

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx