Chapter 9

"Cass, I just want you to know that what ever happens means nothing. What ever I do means nothing. I love you. So much.", I tell Cassian as I'm about to go on my own to find the militia man.

We landed in Gungan about 10 minutes ago and I'm too nervous to say.

"I love you, too. And don't worry, I'll get payback when I get to kill that asshole", he replies with a playfully serious tone.

We both know that I have to be a convincing whore and therefore, anything can happen.

As I did with the team of Rogue One, I make a short speech of motivation to the men.

"This militia is full of rapists and murderers. And worst of all, they stand behind the First Order, designed to annihilate without mercy. They deserve what it is coming to them. Show them no mercy as they have shown the people of this planet no mercy.", I courageously say, "Remember to stick to the plan. If anything happens to me, stick with the plan."

They all acknowledge my statement.

Cassian pulls me away from the group to the exit of the ship.

He cups my face in his hands and kisses me hard and passionately. I kiss him back with just as much force and passion.

"I love you.", he says seriously, staring into my eyes with his dark fudge colored ones.

"I love you, too, Cass.", I say and give him a very tight hug and another kiss on the lips.

Let's do this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The man I am looking for is called Boyega.

I walk into the brothel that he comes to every Saturday and as it happens, it is Saturday. Perfect timing. I am dressed in a prostitute's typical garments with a simple cloth covering my breasts and a short skirt with my stomach exposed. I look like every other whore in this brothel.

Cassian can see and hear all that is happening because I am leaving my comm link open (so that he can identify the militia's hide out when I get there) and the brothel has cameras which we have tampered into.

I'm glad but worried. I don't want him to be hurt by anything he sees. Hopefully he isn't looking or listening too often. Knowing him, though, he's watching right now and he's not going to tell me.

I look around the brothel and identify Boyega.

Using my skills that I haven't used in years, I sexily walk over to him. Hips slightly swaying and tits out.

He sees me and smirks with disgusting satisfaction. Do it for the mission, Jyn.

"Be careful, Jyn", I hear Cassian say over the comm. I knew he was watching.

He knows I heard him but I can't answer. Boyega is staring right at me.

"Why hello there, sweetheart. You a new one?", he says as I sit in his lap. Gotta play the part.

"Maybe. How are you today, Mr.....", I say with a smirk, pretending not to know his name.

"Boyega. Much better now that you're here.", he says, putting his hands around my waist. I try my hardest not to cringe at the cliche or his hands around me.

"I'm sure.", I say through gritted teeth as he kisses my neck.

"Why don't I buy you a drink?", he says, a phrase I am all too familiar with and that means that we will be here for a while.

"Sure. Let me just go to the bathroom for a second. I'll be right back", I say and run my hand down his leg to keep him interested.

I walk to the "bathroom" which is actually just me against the wall where he can't see.

"Cassian, you gotta give me like an hour.", I say quickly.

"Alright, just don't kill him. Yet...", he says through a chuckle as he saw my frustration with this gross guy.

I come back to Boyega and put on the façade once again.

"What do you take?", he asked as he ran his hand down my bare arm. Ew.

"I drink anything.", I say with a smooth voice as I sit extremely close to him.

He orders two drinks at the bar and comes back.

I take the drink to my mouth and pretend to take a sip. It's time to get the ball rolling.

"So Boyega....what do you do for a living?", I say, brushing my fingers through his hair. Cassian must hate this.

"Well darling, you have to promise not to tell anyone.", he whispers into my ear.

"I would never.", I say whispering back with fake seriousness.

"Well...I am a soldier for a First Order policy following militia", he says.

"Oh really, how fascinating", I say. Not really.

"You know, you are a very handsome man, Mr. Boyega", I say, hands dangerously near his crotch. I feel like ripping his genitals off.

"Umm...well, I'm not suppose to do this...but what do you think about going back to my base?", he says, as if he doesn't say the same thing to every other whore.

And there is our ticket in.

"I think...it's a great idea...", I say as I rub my leg against his.

He stands up and tells me to follow him.

"I will send you my location once we are at the base", I speedily whisper into the comm while Boyega can't hear me.

It's go time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

Would you look at that!!! Jyn didn't fuck this one up.

Also, Dogue One. Too cute for its own good.

I'm not putting a picture of what Boyega looks like because he's irrelevant and it's up to your imagination.

See you in the next one...

May the Force be with you guys!