Time To Die

Marionne looked at Blank as she and N.M. got along. Marionne narrowed his eyes as he stared at the vents. He walked ahead a few steps and thought 'I do love Blank, but I can't be with her yet until this little battle is over.' He didn't notice Blank staring at him with worry in her eyes. Plushtrap hit Marionne in the head.

Marionne rubbed his head and said "Yes?"

Plushtrap said while putting his bat onto his shoulders "You seems upset about something old friend."

Marionne looked at Plushtrap and said "I'm fine. Just tired of being in here." Plushtrap nodded and walked behind Marionne as he was pushing Cat to the doors of the factory. The doors were only a few feet away luckily. Marionne noticed Blank staring at him every once and a while. Both didn't say anything to each other while they walked to the exit. No one spoke while they were walking to the exit. The doors were standing still as if they hadn't been touched in years. Marionne saw some monkey and a cat fall out of a vent with smiles on their faces.

The monkey said with a smile "Hello there Marionne!!"

The cat also smiled and said "We are afraid that you can't go this far without fighting us!!"

Marionne looked at the cat and the monkey and said "Who are you idiots?"

The monkey pointed at himself and said "I'm Chester and this is my friend Candy!!!"

Candy nodded and said "Yes!! And now surrender!!!"

Marionne shook his head and said "Sorry losers, but I don't quit." Marionne walked around the wheelchair and took off his gloves to reveal very long white fingers then look like that they can cut through anything. Chester and Candy hugged each other for safety. Marionne tilted his head and said "What's wrong? Can't come at me?"

Chester smiled and said while getting off of Candy "I'll show you!" Marionne smiled at Chester going straight at him. Right before Chester could attack Marionne. Chester was kicked in the face by Blank and she kicked Candy in the face as well. She grabbed Marionne's arm and forced him out the door with everyone else. Everyone looked worried about Marionne.

Marionne looked at Blank and asked "What was that?"

Blank looked away and said "I wanted to protect you because....."

Marionne raised an eyebrow and asked "Because?"

Blank looked at Marionne and said "Because I love you!!!"