First day

*BUZZZ BUZZZ BUZZZ*
Ruby shot up out of bed as she heard the alarm blaring on the night stand and looked at the time. It was 5:30 in the morning and classes didn't start till 8:00! She saw Weiss up and was very mad. She got got up and threw the alarm clock at the wall making it shatter.

"Weiss, why did you set an alarm for 5:30 in the morning! Classes start at 8:00." Ruby was trying to stay calm.

"Because I have to get ready like do my makeup, pick out an outfit, my-" Weiss was interrupted by Ruby.

"Does it actually take you that long to do that! A least wait another hour."

"No I'm not waiting any longer I don't wanna go out looking like you." Ruby was really mad now.

"Excuse me?! And what gives you the right to say that! I'm sorry I'm not a spoiled rich girl that wears makeup and can buy whatever the heck she wants!" Ruby started tearing up thinking about her past and Weiss noticed, but Ruby stayed strong and continued to talk, "I'll just have you know Ms. Schnee, that you know nothing about me you have no right to judge me. Please just leave and get ready in the bathroom or something." Ruby felt like she was over reacting but Weiss had no idea what she has been through before.

"Look Ruby I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you I just-" Weiss was starting to feel bad and Ruby interrupted.

"No Weiss, it's fine I just over reacted I just-" tears started running down her face as she fell to her knees. Weiss quickly ran over hugging her trying to tell her it was going to be okay, Weiss truly had no idea what Ruby has been through.

"Hey Ruby I'm really sorry. I know you don't particularly like me but if you wanna talk about anything we can." Ruby looked to meet the snow haired girls eyes and her heart started to beat faster.

"Thanks Weiss lets just say that I've had I tough child hood and I didn't have much." Ruby smiled and got up and started getting ready also not wanting to make anything complicated. Weiss didn't want to pressure her to tell her anything so she continued getting ready.

Later they went to some of their classes and she has some with Weiss, Yang, and Yangs roommate Blake. Yang and Blake already seem like bests friends.

Eventually it was lunchtime and the four all sat together. Yang was surprised to see Ruby and Weiss 'getting along'. She were all talking about normal things but Weiss was still wondering about this morning and about Ruby and why she was crying. To Weiss, Ruby was different. She shrugged it off and went on with the day.

Once lunch was over they went to history class and all four of them had that one together. They walked in, took a seat and the professor started talking.

"Welcome class to beacon academy, now for the rest of the year in this class you will work in groups of four and I already decided them based on everyone's strength and weaknesses based on their grades." He started yelling out names and then he started to call Ruby's. "Alright out next team is Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang. You team name is RWBY, and I will be deciding the team leaders later."

They went to a few more classes and finally the day was over. After Ruby's last class she opened a juice box. She didn't care if they were for children. She was walking out of her class when someone who she believed their name was John bumped into and made her spill it on both of them.

"I'm really sorry I didn't mean to!" Ruby said hoping he wasn't upset.

"It's fine I'm Jaune."

"Ruby it-" she was but off when Weiss grabbed her hand and started dragging her to their room. Ruby's heart started beating faster.

"U-um Weiss what are you doing?" Her face was getting really red.

"Well Blake and Yang-" she stopped when she noticed her face getting red,"Ruby are you okay? Your face is really red. Do you have a fever?" Weiss put her hand on Ruby's head but she got out of her grasp and backed up her face getting even redder.

"Oh yeah! I'm fine." She said trying to act normal.

"You have a fever, you need to lay down and get rest. Also change your clothes because they are stained." Weiss said.

They got back to the dorm and Ruby changed they crawled in her bed. She was really confused why she was so nervous around Weiss. Ruby was bi but no one really knew but Yang and it turns out she is also.

'I think I'm developing a crush on Weiss'
'But she is obviously straight'
'Maybe she isn't'
'What am I thinking I've known her for two days' Ruby thought.

She was just hoping that these feeling would go away...