Weiss' Family

Time skip a few days

Weiss pov

Tomorrow Ruby and I will be flying out to my house to meet my family. I'm really nervous to see them especially since they don't know that I'm bisexual. My sister all except it I'm pretty sure but I'm not sure about my brother or dad. I've never really been close to either of them. Even if I'm not that close to them it is going to hurt a lot if they don't except it, but if they don't I'll be fine because I have the love of my life and he will have no control over me because I'm an adult thankfully. Ruby's family, Blake and I are all going out to eat before we leave because it will probably be awhile until we will see them besides Yang. We all finally finish getting ready then we head out.

Once we arrived at the restaurant we sat down and began to talk.

"I'm really going to miss you Father and uncle Crow. I'll make sure to visit it again on our next break." Ruby said with a sad smile. I felt bad that she had to leave her family again. For me it was not that hard because I did not really have a strong relationship with my father or brother. It mostly hard to say goodbye to my sister. I've missed her a lot. She said she was going to be at the house since I'm visiting.

We finished eating we go back to Ruby's house and go to sleep.

We wake up and say bye to everyone. Yang and Blake are flying out to visit Blake's parents.

Sorry that there are so many time skips but Time skip to when they get off the plane.

Once we got off the plane we took a taxi to my house and once we pulled up Ruby had a look look of shock on her face.

"Wow Weiss your house is huge!" Oh that's why. It is pretty big. I just giggled and payed our driver then I help her out of the car.

I walk up to the door nervous and I can tell Ruby is also nervous. Then I knock on the door to be greeted by my father.

"Hello Weiss it is nice to see you." He smiled surprisingly. Hm maybe he loosened up after I left.

"Hello father it is nice to see you, and this is Ruby Rose. My girlfriend."

Sorry it took kinda long to come out with a chapter and it's kinda short /: