Date

Weiss' pov

I woke up with a grin on my face happy to think that Ruby is mine. We did our normal morning routine then went to our classes.

Time skip

It was finally lunch and I was siting with Blake and Yang waiting For Ruby then Yang spoke up.

"Weiss! I have a great idea!" Oh god knowing Yang this is probably not good.

"You should take my lil sis on a date, I already planned it!" She held up a piece of paper with all the details, I mentally sighed, but hen she continued talking. "Go see this movie, it's a horror one and Ruby hates horror. It starts at 7:00pm tonight andddddddd Blake and I are going to make sure everything goes well."

Blake slightly nodded. Even Blake is going along with this?! Well she is Yang's girlfriend after all so...

"Okay fine I'll ask her tonight." I said. I was kinda getting excited though. I think yang went a little too far with planning this but oh well I'm not surprised. She is Yang after all.

"Hey guys what did I miss?" I turned around to see Ruby. I hope she did not hear any of that.

Blake decided to say something. For once today,"Nothing much." Better then nothing I thought.

Once lunch was over Rub and I were walking to our next class and I grabbed her hand. Even though we are dating she still blushes a lot and it's adorable.

"Ruby you are so adorable when you blush." I said making her even a darker shade of red.

Time skip to after classes

We were in our dorms and it's time to ask Ruby.

"Hey Ruby want to go see a movie?" I said.

"Sure! What time?" Ruby questioned.

"It's at 7:00 also I'll be right back." With that I left the dorm to go to Blake and Yang's room to see what all they are going to do.

I walk in their dorm and I see them on the couch leaning into a kiss hehehe, but they saw me and immediately pulled back.

"Way to ruin the mood." Yang said with a pouty look.

"Anyway I was just wondering what the plans were for tonight?" I asked. I'm scared because Yang is coming and who knows what she is going to do.

"Oh that's a secret." Blake said like it was nothing. This is going to be bad. Then Yang started laughing. I knew I wasn't going to get it out of them so I just left.

I went back to my dorm and I was ready to go.

Time skip

Ruby and I arrived at the theatre and I haven't seen Blake or Yang yet. We sit down and the previews start then I notice two people sit behind us.

I mentally face palmed. Yang has mustache and sombrero on...and so did Blake.

Well this is going to be a long night...

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter